• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please No Selling on Chef Success

In summary, ebay is a site where consultants can sell and buy from each other. There are policies in place that state that consultants are not supposed to sell items, but if you are a retired consultant, you are allowed to do so. You should also be aware that if you are selling items that are not PC related, you may not be doing the company any favors.
DebPC
Staff member
I want to keep this website strictly for sharing and helping. So please don't list items for sale. A previous post came thru selling lots of items while I was on vacation- so I'll let it be.
Please review our Guidelines under Announcements if you have any further questions.
I know there is a group site or something where PC Chefs can sell and buy from each other. If anyone knows it please share.
Thanks!

e-bayThere are alot of pampered chef items and pampered chef consultant items sold on e-bay. I have bought alot of nancy's artwork postcards really cheap that way.

message board for selling PC items is.....http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

you can do this?I was told by my team that this is not allowed- buying and selling the stuff on ebay, etc. They said they actually have people that are from PC monitoring it. I don't know if this is true. I now there is a group called lets_make_a_deal@yahoogroups. They said they are monitored by home office, but b/c they're all consultants that it's ok. Not sure, but thats what I've been told!

I know consultants do this, but they're not supposed to. It specifically says this on page F-18 and F-19 of Recipe for Success. Now, if you're a "retired" consultant, I think it's ok because you're no longer bound by the policies and procedures. It only hurts us consultants when others get on there and sell products...especially current ones. Although if you look closely, a lot of times, the price goes higher than the retail price, PLUS the buyer has to pay for shipping.

I think on this site under Trading Post that maybe consultants sell discontinued stuff or they are no longer consultants maybe? I'm not sure.

EbayThere alot of items being sold on ebay that shouldn't be. I actually bought some consultant supplies from someone on ebay. I hope that's okay. If not then I guess I'm in trouble. The items I bought were invites, paperwork, business supplies and the like. I got them @ a great discount.

Don't worry Donna, its not illegal to buy consultant items online. I've done it a few times myself.

Whether we can find a good deal on ebay or not... I don't think we should be buying the stuff. All this does is help the ones selling the stuff, which is not supposed to be done. If we don't approve of them selling, we shouldn't be buying from them or supporting them. If everyone would stop buying from them, they would stop selling. Besides...how are you going to return a damaged product w/o an actual PC receipt. Hope this all makes since.
Let's make those sellers get out and work for their PC $$.

This is an old thread, we now have a trading post forum :)

ebayI contacted ebay and turned someone in that was actually trying to sell a carafe with a duck on it and said it was PC. I'm quite sure it wasn't a consultant, but someone like that doesn't make us look good either. I haven't heard back from ebay, but I feel better that I at least made an attempt to stop that sale.
:D

1. What is the purpose of "Please No Selling on Chef Success"?

The purpose of "Please No Selling on Chef Success" is to maintain a community atmosphere where Pampered Chef consultants can come together to share ideas, tips, and support without any pressure to buy or sell products.

2. Can I still share my personal Pampered Chef website or social media pages on Chef Success?

Yes, you can still share your personal Pampered Chef website or social media pages on Chef Success, but please refrain from actively promoting or selling products on the platform. Keep in mind that the main focus of Chef Success is to provide a space for discussion and collaboration among consultants.

3. Are there any consequences for selling on Chef Success?

Yes, there are consequences for selling on Chef Success. If a consultant is found to be actively promoting or selling products on the platform, they may receive a warning or be removed from the group. Repeated violations may result in a permanent ban from the group.

4. What should I do if I see someone selling on Chef Success?

If you see someone selling on Chef Success, please report it to the group administrators. They will handle the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.

5. Is there a separate group for buying and selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several Facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling Pampered Chef products. However, Chef Success is not one of them. Please refrain from using the group for buying or selling purposes and instead use it as a resource for building your business and connecting with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224