• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Prayers Appreciated: Nursing Test Tomorrow

In summary, Rhonda's daughter passed the test, but she may not find out until the day before graduation.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Please keep me in your prayers tonight & tomorrow morning. I have an extremely important nursing test that determines whether or not I pass nursing school. :eek: I will be taking the test tomorrow morning at 9am EST. Please pray that God helps me with the anxiety & stress & helps me reason out any questions I may not be sure on. :cry:

TIA!! I'll let ya'll know my results tomorrow afternoon. :D

Re: Prayers!I wish you luck, and congrat in advance !

Re: Prayers!Prayers going up! You'll be an excellent nurse.

Re: Prayers!I'm praying for you. My daughter is taking the test to get into nursing school so I know what you are going through! Best of luck!

Re: Prayers!Just an update... I PASSED!!! :sing:

Re: Prayers!YAY..thank you for letting us know..that is so wonderful

Re: Prayers!So glad you passed - good for you! :)

Re: Prayers!Congratulations!! My daughter did not pass her first round - she is studying for try number 2!! Any prayers for her would be appreciated!

Re: Prayers!Amy, it's soooo wonderful to read good news today.

Rhonda, I'm praying for your daughter, and I know she'll do great.

Re: Prayers!Congratulations!

Re: Prayers!awesome !!!!!! congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Prayers!Thank you everyone!! It's such a relief that I don't have to worry about this anymore. Half of my class failed so they are now allowing the students to retake the test but they must prove that they have done 750 practice questions a week & then will be allowed to retake it 3 days before graduation & won't find out if they passed until the day before we graduate. Rhonda, I'm so sorry your daughter didn't pass. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know & if she needs any books (free of charge), I'd be happy to ship what I have left & couldn't sell. I have 2 nursing math books, some NCLEX (the nursing boards) books, & a few other books about surviving nursing school. PM me if your interested.

1. What is "Prayers Appreciated: Nursing Test Tomorrow"?

"Prayers Appreciated: Nursing Test Tomorrow" is a phrase commonly used by nursing students to indicate that they have an important test the next day and are asking for support and well-wishes from others.

2. Is it appropriate to send prayers in response to this message?

Yes, it is appropriate to send prayers or any other form of positive thoughts or well-wishes to someone who has requested them. It can provide comfort and support to the nursing student during a stressful time.

3. Can I offer practical help instead of prayers?

Absolutely! While prayers are appreciated, practical help can also be very valuable for a nursing student preparing for a test. You can offer to quiz them, help them study, or even bring them food or coffee to fuel their studying.

4. How can I show my support if I am unable to pray?

If you are unable to pray, there are still many ways to show your support for a nursing student who has an important test coming up. You can send them a message of encouragement, offer to help them study, or simply let them know that you are thinking of them.

5. Is it appropriate to reach out to the nursing student after the test?

Yes, it is always nice to follow up with the nursing student after their test to see how it went and offer your support and congratulations. This can also be a great time to offer any additional help or resources for future tests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva