• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Grow a Pampered Chef Business? Need Help!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant with Pampered Chef who was struggling to get bookings and make sales. Suggestions were given to try a Mystery Host Open House and to invite past hosts and potential customers. Other ideas included leaving flyers and catalogs in local businesses, making CC calls, and utilizing the Mystery Host party concept. The conversation ended with the consultant expressing hope and interest in trying out the Mystery Host party.
staceychef2005
i been with pampered chef for a year now and i have try call phones. what do you do when you don't have any people to call. I don't have alot of money to take out ads in the newspaper. I have make flyer and left books at places like doctor offices, post office and gas stations. well to many to count. I get some good shows and then when i get a booking they just don't do anything. I am getting sick. I am thinking to quiting, but before i quit i am going to give it couple of months if it don't pick up i am done for good. I have been inactive now for 2 months. I just don't know what else to do. I have posted my web site around. please help me. :confused:

Try thisWith the new Spring products now available, why don't you try to have a Mystery Host Open House. Invite all of your past host, and everyone that you know. Give tickets for people coming, bringing guests, purchasing 50 or more, booking a party, etc... then draw a ticket to give the show away. I did this in the Fall and had a great turn out. Good Luck in whatever you choose to do. Kim

Have your own show!The best thing you can do is have your own show!
Try to do what bkwrm suggested and invite everyone over. Past hosts, neighbors, friends, family, and encourage them to bring friends. Leave flyers about this special party on doors around your neighborhood and other neighborhoods close by.
Get on the phone and let your fingers do the walking. Do random calls in the phone book and call up businesses. Ask if you can leave catalogs in their office for anyone interested in ordering or having a show. Volunteer to bring a neat PC recipe along with the catalogs and when you come to pick up your dishes you can ask if anyone was interested.
It can get frustrating but don't give up. You just have to find that group of people who either love PC or don't know about PC and will thank you when you introduce them to it.
Keep up the good work and good luck!!
Debbie

Thanks alot i will try them all out. I never heard of Mystery Host Open House. But i will try that. I have beening trying to have shows but it hard when no one will show up cause where i live. So i turn them into catalog show. and i only get maybe 3 to 4 order and they are alway under 200 bucks for all the order together.
Stacey

I'm in that kind of situation tooand I did try to host my own show, but NO body show up, since I don't know anyone around because I had just move I invited everyone I know but like I said no body show up I got verry discourage and looking at a blank page right now.

Have you done CC calls? I know I cring too every time I pick up the phone to make them. any hosts who are about to lose there phd? And yes a mystery host party I just had one on saturday $700 in sales!!!!

Does anyone have flyers or papers for mystery host party. I would like to give this a try

Stacy,
Here is a link to my first mystery host party. The last one I had I just used regular invite and put a sticker on them that said don't miss your chance to earn the SS mixing bowls for free!!! I hope this helps:)

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3145

1. How can I increase my sales and bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To increase your sales and bookings, it's important to first build a strong network of potential customers. This can include family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances. You can also expand your network by hosting cooking parties and vendor events to showcase your products. Additionally, utilizing social media and offering incentives for referrals can help attract new customers.

2. What are some effective marketing strategies for growing a Pampered Chef business?

Some effective marketing strategies include utilizing social media platforms to promote your products and services, creating a website or blog to showcase your products and recipes, and partnering with other local businesses to cross-promote each other's services. Additionally, offering discounts and promotions to first-time customers can help attract new business.

3. How can I effectively manage my time and balance my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

To effectively manage your time, it's important to set a schedule and stick to it. This can include designating certain days and times for booking parties, following up with customers, and managing orders. It's also important to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed. Prioritizing your tasks and focusing on the most important ones can also help you balance your business with other responsibilities.

4. What are some helpful resources for learning and growing as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for consultants, including training and support materials, online learning courses, and networking opportunities with other consultants. You can also join online communities and forums to connect with other consultants and share tips and advice. Attending conferences and workshops can also provide valuable insight and knowledge for growing your business.

5. How can I keep my customers engaged and coming back for more?

One way to keep your customers engaged is to regularly share new recipes and product tips with them. This can be done through email newsletters, social media posts, or in-person at parties. You can also offer exclusive discounts and promotions to your loyal customers to show your appreciation and keep them coming back. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and following up with your customers after their purchases can help build long-lasting relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1