• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent DCB at 60% Off - But Host Can't Order 2? AHHHHH!

In summary, DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker and is a popular product from Pampered Chef. It is currently being offered at a 60% discount as a special promotion for valued customers. However, the discounted price is limited to one DCB per order to ensure fairness for all customers. Similarly, hosts are also limited to one discounted DCB per party to provide equal opportunities for earning rewards and discounts. This offer is only available for a limited time, so customers are encouraged to take advantage of it before it ends. Unfortunately, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons to ensure fairness for all customers.
KCPChef
I have a show that wanted to order the DCB at 60% off because she reached the $650 in sales. However, her past host that she booked from also ordered it- I went to submit the show and it says that only one can be ordered!!!! What the HECK!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what to do!!!! I know that the host cannot order 2 but why in the world would you advertise the baker and then not let the past host get it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH She is going to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't sound right. Do you have them listed as co-hosts somehow?

Sandi

Thank you!!!! I figured it out. Just panicked! Sorry everyone!!!! I had it in as the wrong code

You are using the wrong codes somewhere. there are past host and current host numbers double check them.

good. guess we were typing at the same time.

What is DCB and why is it being offered at 60% off?

DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a popular product from Pampered Chef. It is being offered at 60% off as a special promotion for our valued customers.

Can I purchase more than one DCB at the discounted price?

Unfortunately, the discounted price is limited to one DCB per order. This is to ensure that all of our customers have a chance to take advantage of this amazing deal.

Why is the host not able to order 2 DCBs at the discounted price?

As a fair and equal opportunity for all hosts, we have set a limit of one discounted DCB per host. This allows all hosts to have a chance to earn rewards and discounts for their party.

Is the DCB at 60% off only available for a limited time?

Yes, this special offer is only available for a limited time. We encourage our customers to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Can I combine the 60% off discount with other promotions or coupons?

Unfortunately, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. This ensures that all of our customers receive fair and equal opportunities for savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • SillyChef