• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Packet: Starter Kit & Booster Supply

Hi Susan,It is located on your supply order form listed as: DH76 Fundraising Flyer/15 for $1.25 or you can even download it direct from the PC website. Go to Consultant Corner and click on the red tab called Downloads...its listed right there as The Pampered Chef® Classic Fund-raiser. Hope that helps!Cheers,Angela
its_me_susan
I need to know what to include in a "fundraiser" packet.... Is there anything in my starter kit or booster supply that've overlooked?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Susan,
What "packet"? The one to present to get the org/person to do fundraiser, or the one to give to parents/kids?
Just let me know, as I'd like to attach what I send...just curious which one you'd might be interested in..
Cheers,
Angela

acherry said:
Hi Susan,
What "packet"? The one to present to get the org/person to do fundraiser, or the one to give to parents/kids?
Just let me know, as I'd like to attach what I send...just curious which one you'd might be interested in..
Cheers,
Angela

Angela, I'd LOVE to see both if it's not too much trouble! I can show the committees the letters home :) Thank you!

Okay,
I've attached what I use (of which I don't take credit as I've had wonderful people donate this info).
I get a clear binder, attach a fun cool cover page, with PC fundraiser all over it...and so they see that right away. Then I put the letter, the top ten, the profit breakdown, the PC flyer for fundraisers, then I add the note to parents, the order form and a catalog and business card...I put a little sticky note on the note to parents & order form say "SAMPLE". It's a pretty cool presentation...I think..
When they decide to do the fundraiser...I get folders for each child..put the note to parents, 10 order forms, 2 catalogs, a business card, and some info on hosting shows, and info abt the opportunity...
That's about it...
If you have any ??s just let me know!
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• Fundraiser Top Ten.doc
    23 KB · Views: 844
  • Letter to Organization Parents_Bastrop.doc
    134 KB · Views: 579
  • Fundraiser Order Form-Bastrop boosters.doc
    135 KB · Views: 720
  • FUNDRAISER _ lehman.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 721
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN.doc
    39 KB · Views: 628
Thank you!Angela - Thank you so much for sharing your letters and flyers! They are great!! I was going to out something together to pass around to the schools on my area about fundraisers and that will help tremendously!! Thanks again!! :D :D

acherry said:
Okay,
I've attached what I use (of which I don't take credit as I've had wonderful people donate this info).
I get a clear binder, attach a fun cool cover page, with PC fundraiser all over it...and so they see that right away. Then I put the letter, the top ten, the profit breakdown, the PC flyer for fundraisers, then I add the note to parents, the order form and a catalog and business card...I put a little sticky note on the note to parents & order form say "SAMPLE". It's a pretty cool presentation...I think..
When they decide to do the fundraiser...I get folders for each child..put the note to parents, 10 order forms, 2 catalogs, a business card, and some info on hosting shows, and info abt the opportunity...
That's about it...
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

THANK YOU!!! Yes sounds WONDERFUL!

acherry said:
Okay,
That's about it...
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

Do you know where I can locate the PC generic form that is given directly from PC? Some people are referring to this form as the corporate flyer for fundraisers.
thanks

Hi Susan,
It is located on your supply order form listed as: DH76 Fundraising Flyer/15 for $1.25 or you can even download it direct from the PC website. Go to Consultant Corner and click on the red tab called Downloads...its listed right there as The Pampered Chef® Classic Fund-raiser.
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Angela

:) Thanks!

What is included in the Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit?

The Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, including our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. It also includes all the necessary materials for running a successful fundraiser, such as order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials.

How much does the Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit cost?

The cost of the Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit varies depending on the specific products included and the size of your fundraiser. However, our starter kits are designed to be affordable and offer significant discounts on our popular products, making it easy for you to generate profits for your cause.

What is a Booster Supply and how does it benefit my fundraiser?

The Booster Supply is an additional set of Pampered Chef products that can be purchased at a discounted rate to supplement your fundraiser. This allows you to offer a wider variety of products to your supporters, increasing the potential for sales and profits.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to order a Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to order a Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit. Our fundraiser program is open to anyone looking to raise funds for a cause or organization.

How long does it take to receive the Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit?

The Fundraiser Packet Starter Kit typically ships within 3-5 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but we strive to get your kit to you as quickly as possible so you can start your fundraiser right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smiley757
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • MaryannNic