• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated New Pampered Partner User: Update Troubles and More

In summary, the conversation is about someone experiencing frustration with updating their product list and Pampered Partner. They uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but it still won't update and asks for a disk that can't be found. The person is wondering if they should wait for an upcoming update or try to fix it now. Others suggest taking a break and contacting technical support for assistance. The issue is eventually resolved by someone else.
Laura1293
:eek:
I am about to throw my computer out of the door!!! I got frustrated because I couldn't update the new product list. I uninstalled and reinstalled Pampered Partner. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! I have pampered partner back on, but it won't update. It will start to update and then it asks me to put in a disk. I put in the PP disk and it just says that it can't find anything. Well, I know that we are getting an update in the change over package. If I just give up now and wait until I get that, will everything be okay. :( I am pretty new. I just had one party on PP. It had been transmitted. Is there a way to close out the party again without tranmitting it to home office? Thanks Laura

As long as your show was transmitted you are going to be ok. I have done something kinda like that a couple of times. I go back and forth between my desk top and lap top computers, and have backed up the wrong one. What ever you do, do not resubmit the show that was on there. Hope that helps.

Shana

Walk away and take a break. The update isn't critical yet...if it were then I would keep trying. If it doesnt work after a little bit, call technical support. Don't let it frustrate you yet. :)

I'm saved!My directors husband came over and fixed in 10 minutes what I worked on all day! :D I have everything back. Thanks for your replies. Laura

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with updating your product list and Pampered Partner. Technology can definitely be frustrating sometimes. Have you tried reaching out to our technical support team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get everything updated properly. As for your party, if you haven't already, you can contact the home office and let them know about the issue. They may be able to help you close out the party without transmitting it. Hang in there, I'm sure everything will work out in the end. Keep us updated and let us know if you need any further assistance. We're here to help!

What are the common issues encountered by frustrated new Pampered Partner users?

Frustrated new Pampered Partner users often encounter issues with updating their account information, accessing certain features, and navigating the platform.

Why do users face difficulties with updating their account information?

Some users may face difficulties with updating their account information due to technical glitches, incorrect login credentials, or insufficient permissions.

What can be done to troubleshoot update issues on Pampered Partner?

If you are facing update troubles on Pampered Partner, try clearing your browser's cache, checking your internet connection, and ensuring you are using the correct login details. You can also contact the Pampered Partner customer support team for further assistance.

Are there any known bugs or glitches on Pampered Partner that could cause update troubles?

Yes, there may be some bugs or glitches on Pampered Partner that could cause update troubles. It is best to report these issues to the customer support team so they can be addressed promptly.

How can new users learn how to use Pampered Partner effectively?

New users can learn how to use Pampered Partner effectively by reading the user manual, watching tutorial videos, and reaching out to the customer support team for any questions or concerns. They can also join online forums or groups to connect with experienced users and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • jm2003