• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get All My Contacts to Show Up for the Newsletter?

In summary, the speaker is a fan of Joy's Tasty Tidbits but wants to give the HO newsletter a try due to team members using it. They have imported over 300 contacts but only 37 are showing up on the newsletter. The speaker is looking for a solution to get all their contacts to show up and may need to reach out to the HO newsletter support team for assistance. They also mention that it's important to use what works best for them and their business, rather than feeling obligated to use a certain tool.
KCPChef
Ok! So I am a huge fan of Joy's Tasty Tidbits- but I wanted to give the HO newsletter a shot because girls on my team use it and I feel like I should too since I promote it for them. That being said, I have imported in all of my contacts. But then when I got to the contacts page, it says that I only have 37 when really I have entered in over 300 contacts! how do I get them to show up for the newsletteR? Or do I have to enter them in 2 places? I hope not because its all linked- figured it should be easier then that! Please help!

Thanks!

It sounds like you may need to double-check your contacts to make sure they are all properly imported. If you've checked that and are still having trouble, then you may need to reach out to the HO Newsletter support team directly for further assistance. They should be able to help you figure out what went wrong and how to get your contacts to show up properly in the newsletter.

Hi there!I understand your frustration with the contacts not showing up on the newsletter. Have you tried refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in? Sometimes that can help with technical issues like this. If that doesn't work, you may need to reach out to the HO newsletter support team for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get all your contacts showing up properly.Also, just a side note, it's great that you're supporting your team by using the HO newsletter, but don't feel like you have to use it just because they do. Use what works best for you and your business! Good luck with getting your contacts sorted out.

1. What is the purpose of the newsletter?

The newsletter is designed to keep you updated on the latest products, recipes, and promotions from Pampered Chef. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month. Occasionally, we may send out additional newsletters for special promotions or events.

3. Can I customize the content of the newsletter?

Unfortunately, the content of the newsletter cannot be customized. However, we welcome any suggestions or feedback on what you would like to see in future newsletters.

4. How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

You can subscribe to the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also subscribe by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting our customer service team. However, we hope you'll continue to enjoy our newsletter and the valuable information it provides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking