• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With My Website!!!!

N
noradawn
Hello!

I signed up for and set up my personal website a few nights ago. I went through the process exactly right (I think!) but for some reason the pics aren't coming up on the website. I just picked the pics they had available by clicking the "update" button under them. Should I call for tech support? Any suggestions? If you want to see it, it's the usual website address with norasimmons at the end.

Thanks-
Nora :confused:

I just went to your website and everything appeared to come up fine.

Have you added a host yet? If so has anyone been able to order from her show? I have not been able to do that with the show I added.

Nora,
What is your website? I'll see if I can see it without any problems.

Nora,
Your website looks nice. I saw the picture on the front page with the baskets. I did not see any other pictures on the other pages (except for the May special). Did you insert any other pictures? If not, then it is fine. If so, then there is a problem.

I found I have to view my website from Internet Explorer (not Mozilla Firefox which is a safer way to view without popups). If I try to edit it from Mozilla, I can't see the pictures (even when they are there).

If you want to insert a picture, click on Update Image. You can browse through images that you have saved on your computer OR you can use the pictures below. Choose the one you want and choose select. WAIT...you're not done yet! You must click on APPLY at the bottom of the page in order for the changes to take effect.

I DO use mozilla firefox! That explains it...sort of. I did try to insert pics on all the pages, just the way you said to. I'll try again. Thanks so much for looking. I looked at your website, too, and it's great! Do you mind if I take some ideas from it? Specifically, your online ordering instructions.

1. Why are my images not showing up on my website?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, check to make sure the image files are properly uploaded to your website's server. If they are, then it may be an issue with the HTML code used to display the images. Make sure the image source and file name are correct. If you are still having trouble, it may be best to contact tech support for assistance.

2. How do I properly set up a personal website?

Setting up a personal website can seem daunting, but there are many resources and tutorials available to help guide you through the process. It's important to choose a reliable hosting provider and familiarize yourself with basic coding and design principles. There are also website builders available that may be easier for beginners.

3. What should I do if I am unsure about the website creation process?

If you are unsure about how to create a website, it may be helpful to do some research or seek guidance from someone with experience in web design. There are also online courses and tutorials available that can help you learn the necessary skills.

4. How can I make my website more visually appealing?

There are many ways to make your website more visually appealing. Some tips include using high-quality images, choosing a cohesive color scheme, and making sure the layout is clean and easy to navigate. It's also important to consider the purpose of your website and make design choices that align with that purpose.

5. Why is my website not showing up properly on different devices?

If your website is not displaying correctly on different devices, it may be due to the use of incompatible coding or design elements. It's important to test your website on different devices and make any necessary adjustments to ensure a consistent and user-friendly experience for all visitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • missymssy