• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With Host Questions

In summary, when entering the first host's order, use the past host item code. The first host is eligible for a host special even if the guest/host has a show in the same month. The 3 bonus fall products have a product code that can be entered in the order entry section. The products will be automatically added to the order.
Rossana
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Hi, I am hoping someone can help answer a few questions so I can close out a show.

1) a guest booked and held a show from another host. How do I input the first host, her host special and does she earn the same level as the party host?

2) another show, host is in process of doing a Facebook show, guest orders and decides to host her own Facebook show AT THE SAME TIME. Does the first host get another host special even if it's the same month?

3) is there a product code for the 3 bonus fall products or is it automatic?

I thank you in advance for any help. Thanks!!!:chef:

Question #1: When entering your past host's order, you will use the past host item (product) code.Question #2: The first host is eligible for a (past) host special even if the guest/host has her show in the same month. {Did that make any sense?}Question #3: I believe that this will be sent automatically but someone else could probably give a definite on this one.HTH!

Yes, it is sent automatically.

Thank you everyone!! I am closing out three facebook shows at once so my head was spinning! This is my first time where I had past host so thanks again!!

Hi there!

1) To input the first host, you can go to the "Hosts" tab in your consultant dashboard and click on "Add Host". From there, you can enter the information for the first host and select the option for her to receive the host special. She will earn the same level as the party host, as long as the sales from her show meet the requirements for that level.

2) If the guest decides to host her own Facebook show at the same time, the first host will not receive another host special. The host special is only available for one host per month. However, the guest can still earn the host rewards for her own show, as long as her sales meet the requirements.

3) There is a product code for the 3 bonus fall products, which is 3FALLBONUS. You can enter this code in the "Order Entry" section when placing an order for the host. The products will automatically be added to the order once the code is entered.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. What does "Please Help With Host Questions" mean?

"Please Help With Host Questions" is a phrase used to request assistance or guidance in regards to hosting questions. It could refer to questions about hosting a website, hosting an event, or any other type of hosting situation.

2. Who can I ask for help with host questions?

You can ask anyone who is knowledgeable or experienced in hosting, such as a friend, family member, or professional in the hosting industry. You can also seek help from online forums or customer support for hosting services.

3. What kind of questions can I ask about hosting?

You can ask any questions related to hosting, such as how to set up a website on a hosting platform, how to choose the right hosting plan for your needs, or how to troubleshoot hosting issues. Other examples include questions about event hosting, web hosting security, and hosting best practices.

4. Why is it important to get help with host questions?

Getting help with host questions can save you time and frustration, as well as ensure that your hosting experience is successful. It can also help you avoid making costly mistakes or encountering technical difficulties that you may not be able to solve on your own.

5. How should I phrase my host questions when asking for help?

When asking for help with host questions, it's best to be specific and provide as much detail as possible. This will help the person assisting you understand your issue and provide an accurate solution. It's also important to be polite and courteous when asking for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • liljen19