• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride Show: File and Gift Registry Assistance

P
pc_am1
Hi All. I am looking for a file to put on index cards for a Pampered Bride show I am doing on 12/17.

I am looking for a file that has each item ALONG WITH the price so that I only have ONE think to paste on an index card and not multiples.

Please help as I couldn't find anything in the files.

If you have such a file please email it to me.

I am also looking for a gift registry form that I would type in names and products purchased from the registry. I purchased 2 of these on my supply order but I don't have the greatest handwriting so I thought something typed would be better that was also very pretty and professional.

Thanks,
Amanda
[email protected]

Hi Amanda,

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to assist you with your upcoming Pampered Bride show. I have a file that includes all of our products with their prices listed, which would be perfect for creating index cards for your show. I can email it to you right away.

As for the gift registry form, I also have a typed version that I use for my shows. It is professional and easy to read. I would be happy to share it with you as well.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with for your show. I am always here to support my fellow consultants.

Best of luck with your show!

Warmly,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hi Amanda,I completely understand your need for a comprehensive file for your Pampered Bride show. I have attached a file that includes all of our products and their corresponding prices. This way, you can simply copy and paste the information onto your index cards without having to search for each individual price.As for the gift registry form, I have a template that I have used for my own shows and it has been very helpful. I have also included a few design options for you to choose from. Simply type in the names and products purchased, and you will have a professional and organized gift registry list.I hope these resources are helpful for your upcoming show. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

1. How can I find a file for a Pampered Bride show with prices included?

There are several websites and online marketplaces where you can find a file for a Pampered Bride show that includes both the items and their prices. One option is to check the official Pampered Chef website, as they may have resources available for download. You can also search for files on Etsy or Pinterest, as many independent sellers and bloggers may have created files for this purpose.

2. Can someone please email me the file for the Pampered Bride show?

It is not recommended to share personal email addresses on public forums. Instead, try reaching out to fellow Pampered Chef consultants on social media groups or forums to see if they can send the file to you.

3. Is there a specific format for the gift registry form?

The gift registry form can vary depending on personal preference, but it is important to include the bride and groom's names, the product name and code, and the quantity purchased. You can also include additional information such as the date of purchase and the name of the guest who purchased the item. It is important to keep the form organized and easy to read for the bride and groom.

4. Are there any resources available for creating a typed gift registry form?

Yes, there are many online resources and templates available for creating a professional and typed gift registry form. You can search for templates on Microsoft Word or Google Docs, or use a design software like Canva to create a customized form. There are also pre-made templates available for purchase on websites like Etsy.

5. Can I use my own handwriting for the gift registry form?

It is ultimately up to personal preference, but using typed text can create a more polished and professional look for the gift registry form. If your handwriting is legible and neat, you can certainly use it. However, if you are concerned about your handwriting, it may be better to use a typed form for a more polished presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PamperedK