• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Please Help! Shows on Hold and No Explanation

In summary, the person's card was declined and they had to pay the amount out of their own money. They were frustrated because they had to call customer service and the customer wasn't aware that her card was maxed out. They were relieved to know that everything will be alright as long as they meet their deadline.
Summer0919
I just completed my first 30 days yesterday and was so excited because I worked really hard and got my 4 shows in (3 submitted last night due to late orders) and I got to my $1250 mark. Everything seemed fine when I submitted the shows until I received an email after midnight about a card being declined. I ended up paying the amount out of my own money because I trust this person and she won't get paid again until next week. Anyhow, my card went through successfully but for some reason the status of the show is still on hold. I am so frustrated because now I'm wondering if this will cause me to not meet my deadline. I only had until midnight yesterday to get my orders in. I will be so very upset if this causes me to not get the pc bonuses. Can someone please give me some advice. I tried to call support but they are closed. I'm going to lose my mind if I have to wait until monday for an answer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Also, even though I submitted 3 shows I only have a confirmation email for one. I checked P3 and it clearly shows I submitted them. Help please :cry:

In the email you received that notified you of the show on hold, there was a date by which you need to resolve it. As long as you do that, you will be fine and meet your deadline.Did you call your customer about the declined card? I always call the customer first to double check the card # b/c I could have written it down wrong and then I run the card again.

Summer0919 said:
Also, even though I submitted 3 shows I only have a confirmation email for one. I checked P3 and it clearly shows I submitted them.

don't know why but sometimes I get a confirmation email for a show inputted, and sometimes I don't - maybe someone else knows the answer. as long as you see it as submitted and got "success" when you went to close it, I would not worry about that.

good luck resolving the other issue.

Thank you so much for the responses because I've been so worried about making the 30 day deadline. The customer didn't realize her card was maxed out and won't have the money 'til next week so I went ahead and paid for it since my other customers would have to wait longer to get their items. Also, I was afraid I would lose the bonuses from the 30 day period! Anyhow, I'm glad to know it will be alright. My director was at conference and I couldn't reach her and home office was closed so I was freaking out here, LOL! Thanks again for the help. Thank goodness for CS!

Hi there! Congratulations on completing your first 30 days and reaching your $1250 mark, that is an amazing achievement! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the declined card and the status of your show being on hold. I completely understand your frustration and I would be happy to offer some advice. First, I would recommend reaching out to your team leader or another consultant who may have experienced a similar situation. They may be able to offer some guidance or advice on how to handle the situation. Additionally, you can try contacting support again on Monday for further assistance. In the meantime, try not to stress too much as these things can happen and they are usually resolved quickly. Keep up the great work and stay positive, I'm sure everything will work out in the end! Best of luck to you and your business.

1. What does it mean when a show is on hold?

When a show is on hold, it means that production or filming has been temporarily stopped or delayed. This could be due to various reasons such as budget issues, scheduling conflicts, or unforeseen circumstances.

2. Why are shows put on hold without any explanation?

There could be multiple reasons for a show being put on hold without any explanation. It could be a strategic decision by the network or production company to keep the audience interested and curious. It could also be due to legal or contractual issues that cannot be disclosed to the public.

3. Will the show eventually continue or is it cancelled?

It is difficult to say for sure if the show will eventually continue or if it has been cancelled. It depends on the reason for the hold and the decisions made by the network or production company. Sometimes, shows are put on hold and then resumed after a period of time, while other times they are cancelled altogether.

4. How long can a show be on hold for?

The length of time a show can be on hold for varies greatly. It could be a few weeks, months, or even years. It depends on the reason for the hold and how long it takes to resolve any issues. Some shows may never resume production and remain on hold indefinitely.

5. Is there any way to find out why a show is on hold?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to find out why a show is on hold. Sometimes, information may be released by the network or production company, but often times the reasons are kept confidential. You can try searching for news articles or contacting the network or production company directly, but there is no guarantee of getting a clear answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ginamkiely