• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Save My Marriage!!!

In summary, Leea is looking for products to get rid of and has a list of items she would like to purchase. Carolyn and Kathy would like to buy some of the products Leea is selling.
PAMPCHEFTAM said:
Can you email me a list of the items you have left?

Tammy, please read above - THERE IS NO LIST. Just email me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.

Someone pass me a pain pill....please!?!?!?

dannyzmom said:
Someone pass me a pain pill....please!?!?!?

Tranquilizers being passed now. :p

lmao
dannyzmom said:
I don't have a list anymore...just email me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.

I just went to the last page and saw no lists, I"m laughing so hard too :)

Previously I had even asked for a list!!!

Do you have a 12" executive skillet or the executive stir fry skillet available?

Thanks, Kel

Do you have the All purpose thermometer... the one that you put into the meat - then there is a cord and the temperature box sits outside the oven.

I am sorry, I dont have the skillets or the thermometer.

me too! I would love to see your list

Iam still waiting and I paid the last time for my Item. so please I would like to see your [email protected]

dherrera said:
Iam still waiting and I paid the last time for my Item. so please I would like to see your [email protected]

I'll take this one Carolyn! THERE IS NO LIST!!! Email her with what you need!:p

Do you have the old beige table cover and the small serving tongs?

Sorry about that!! (requesting a list)
What Simple Additions pieces do you have?

Poor Carolyn! Can I offer to come to your house to take inventory, type up a list for you?:D :D

cat said:
Poor Carolyn! Can I offer to come to your house to take inventory, type up a list for you?:D :D

Please do, Cat...I'll pay you!!!
Would you believe I got another email today asking for a list?!?!
Wondering...is there a way I can just delete this thread???

PAMPCHEFTAM said:
Sorry about that!! (requesting a list)
What Simple Additions pieces do you have?

I am out of town right now and will let you know when I get back early in the week.

dannyzmom said:

Hahaha! Well, the next time I'm in FL, I'll stop by! (wink)

I think Greg can delete the thread for you, if you beg and plead! I know it's been done before...I think for inappropriateness though!

dannyzmom said:

I'm sure Greg would be understanding and delete the thread for you. Or you could edit your 1st post stating that THERE IS NO LIST in bold so only email asking about specific products.

Good idea Tasha - cpuld you edit the thread titile frm "help save my marriage" to THERE IS NOT A LIST - SO DON'T ASK --PLEASE!!! :D

But of course we ARE all interested in helping you out and cant't help but wonder what PC treasures are hidden there in your garage :)

I guess it follows the old saying, "If ya wanna sell it - ya gotta show it".

Maybe you could tack a clipboard up near your shelves and jot down items as yoiou find them - then maybe - just maybe someday you could post a list...

:eek: Just a thought...:D

dannyzmom said:
So...my point is I HAVE A TON OF PRODUCTS I NEED TO GET RID OF. Private message me for the list of items and prices.... thanks!!
You could just edit the message.

And I didn't ask for list. :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You could just edit the message.

And I didn't ask for list. :D
Well thank you KG for pointing out to mye that my very first post told people to ask for a list (what a moron I am) -- I went & edited it -- KG rocks!

[shrug] I think most of us never go re-read the first post we make after we start a thread. [/shrug]Glad I could solve the mystery of where all the requests for lists were coming from! :)

Oh Carolyn, you're not a moron!! You're a Cheffer and if the posts dont involve booking a show, hosting a show or showing off that you hosted a TON of booked shows...we tend to forget...lol. Your a wonderful lady just for posting that you have great items to share. Thanks!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Oh Carolyn, you're not a moron!! You're a Cheffer and if the posts dont involve booking a show, hosting a show or showing off that you hosted a TON of booked shows...we tend to forget...lol. Your a wonderful lady just for posting that you have great items to share. Thanks!!

Aw thanks Darby!

One of the great things about this place is the "Warm & Fuzzies" we get from one another! I love the way people help each other out around here and I wish I could help out more.At least, I can provide some comic relief once and awhile. :eek:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pamperedlinda