• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Save My Marriage!!!

In summary, Leea is looking for products to get rid of and has a list of items she would like to purchase. Carolyn and Kathy would like to buy some of the products Leea is selling.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Last spring when I got all the new products (x2), I didn't have enough room for all of them and I have a PILE of PC boxes in the corner of our living room - the brown-ish boxes really don't compliment our decor at all...but hubby is tolerating them. They are in the living room because my other ten-thousand PC products are on the shelves (ahem...HIS shelves) in the garage...um, well...ok - they're also piled up on his workbench (which he reminds me every time I say "Honey, when are you going to repair the ___ or fix the ___" and he says "When you get rid of all th stuff on my workbench so I can get to my tools")...

So...my point is I HAVE A TON OF PRODUCTS I NEED TO GET RID OF. Private message me letting me know what items you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have them!!

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
...Private message me for the list of items and prices.... thanks!!

You need to clear out your Chef Success box - it won't allow any pm's to be sent until you clear it out.

I'll look at your list - (since I'm posting here) [email protected]

Leea

Harrle said:
You need to clear out your Chef Success box - it won't allow any pm's to be sent until you clear it out.

I'll look at your list - (since I'm posting here) [email protected]

Leea

Oooops!! I had no idea my PM box was full - thanks for letting me know - I just emptied it :)

I would love to see your list - do you have the medium woven selection we earned last july? I could not attend national conference last year because I had a baby and I think you had to have two shows an attend to get it?:p

I am going to try a out with the old in with the new yard sale. if you do not have enough success here, you may consider this. I really want some of the new products, but do not have the space for it. so, i am going to list a yard sale with "new and gently used PC products" as well as some other odds and ends. hopefully this will help clear out space and give the extra $ i need to buy new products that weren't earned. hope this helps.

I would love to see the list as well, I just PM'd you!

button92 said:
I am going to try a out with the old in with the new yard sale. if you do not have enough success here, you may consider this. I really want some of the new products, but do not have the space for it. so, i am going to list a yard sale with "new and gently used PC products" as well as some other odds and ends. hopefully this will help clear out space and give the extra $ i need to buy new products that weren't earned. hope this helps.

Maybe you'll locate a zillion PC-lovers that come browsing! Be sure to have yourdrawing slips OUT!

I want that medium sized woven too (that fits the med bowl).

:)

I would love to see your list as well along with prices. Thanks

Count me in too!!

me too, please!

If you have any of the American tablecloths to get rid of please let me know. [email protected]

I'd love to see your list also. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Michele =)

I would love to see your list too!

Several of the people who said they were buying stuff never paid and have pretty much disappeared...so those of you who got my list a few weeks ago amd saw items listed as "sold" or "pending" - many of those items are still available.

**nevermind!!**

Last edited:
extra itemsCarolyn,

If you still have items left please e-mail me the list to
[email protected]

Kathy

dannyzmom said:
Last spring when I got all the new products (x2), I didn't have enough room for all of them and I have a PILE of PC boxes in the corner of our living room - the brown-ish boxes really don't compliment our decor at all...but hubby is tolerating them. They are in the living room because my other ten-thousand PC products are on the shelves (ahem...HIS shelves) in the garage...um, well...ok - they're also piled up on his workbench (which he reminds me every time I say "Honey, when are you going to repair the ___ or fix the ___" and he says "When you get rid of all th stuff on my workbench so I can get to my tools")...

So...my point is I HAVE A TON OF PRODUCTS I NEED TO GET RID OF. Private message me for the list of items and prices.... thanks!!
I'd also love to see your list.: [email protected]

THANKS

Last edited:
Okay..... count me in please..... ;)

I would love to see a list as well. Thanks!

i am interested in the list too!

I would love to see a list of what's left. I sent you a message on this site, but you can email me at: [email protected].

Thanks

Never got a list. :(

never got a list either

I don't have a list anymore...just email me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.

I'm looking for the Fall/Winter 2005 Striped Leaf Placemats and Leaf Napkin Rings. Do you have these for sale?

Thanks,
Jaime Gordon
617-479-7412
[email protected]

jgordon said:
I'm looking for the Fall/Winter 2005 Striped Leaf Placemats and Leaf Napkin Rings. Do you have these for sale?

Thanks,
Jaime Gordon
617-479-7412
[email protected]

Those I don't have...sorry

Would like to see your list!Please email me your list as well. Thanks so muc.

Shelly
[email protected]:)

dannyzmom said:
I don't have a list anymore...just email me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.

Do you ever feel like people aren't listening to you?

tlennhoff said:
Do you ever feel like people aren't listening to you?

ROFLMAO
OMGosh Tasha - thank you SO much for validating my emotions!! LOLOLOL
You made my night girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :D :rolleyes: :p :p

For Those Of You Who Keep Emailing Me For A List -- I Do Not Have A List ... I Have A Garage Full Of Stuff Plus 3 More Boxes In My Livingroom And There Is No Way I Am Going To Spend Three Days Typing It All Up.

If There Is Something In Particular You Are Looking For - Let Me Know.

:eek: Carolyn, you still have stuff left? I thought I bought you out! I will have to give you my latest list tomorrow and see what we can match up.

rhon228 said:
:eek: Carolyn, you still have stuff left? I thought I bought you out! I will have to give you my latest list tomorrow and see what we can match up.

Girl!!!
I was sure you'd emptied me out...then I looked behind my couch...
and day-um!!!!! Then found a TOP TOP shelf in the freakin' garage loaded with more stuff!! Plus I put together a catalog show last month and got me some more stuff that I don't need - LOL

:) Well last month was a great selling month for me so I am willing to buy what you don't need.

I'd like to see what you still have...I'm a day late always when it come to the good stuff it seems...lol. Thank you so much...

For Those Of You Who Keep Emailing Me For A List -- I Do Not Have A List ... I Have A Garage Full Of Stuff Plus 3 More Boxes In My Livingroom And There Is No Way I Am Going To Spend Three Days Typing It All Up.

I am looking for the large and medium square platter (white) and a set of the little white accent bowls...I know I am really bad about product names and item #'s...I am trying to learn...lol. If you have these please let me know. Thanks again.

dannyzmom said:

LOL. My thoughts go out to you at this difficult time. :p

Can you email me a list of the items you have left?

bwahaha about asking for a list, poor Carolyn. You should have a host appreciation night and sell the stuff cash and carry =)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pamperedlinda