• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help! Pampered Partner Update

In summary, the PP program update is not working for some people. There are steps that people have to take in order to fix the problem.
Chef Jill
Can anyone help me? I am unable to download the new product list and the program update. I just downloaded the new version of PP and am entering a show, but cannot download the update to reflect the host and guest specials. Is there something I'm missing? It's never happened to me before. It's saying something like ERROR. Any advice would be great! Thanks in advance.

After you download the new PP you need to follow it with updates to where it is version 13.1 instead of 13.0.

Updates don't work, though.I am trying to download the program/product updates in PP, but after I click on "Download Product List, OK," a screen appears that says "ERROR The server name could not be resolved." The same thing happens when I try to download the program update.

The same thing happened to me!!Go to Consultant's Corner and download the FULL INSTALL! I just backed up my data and then downloaded the full install.

ggrrIf nothing else seems to work, try taking your computer off of virus scan and close out firewall protection. If you have Windows, you'll need to do the same thing. Go to Start, My computer, Security and then disable the firewall. As you see, I too have had this problem in the past. I went through tons of people through PC support and beyond...I started to think it was me!! :mad: Then, I tried one more time calling PC support and got this wonderful person to help me out. And, VOILA!! :cool: I have to do these steps every month, but at least I don't sit and scream at the computer anymore!! Hope this helps.
April

Check Your Show DateBe sure to check the date of the show on PP. If you are in the wrong month your specials will not show up.

i just down loaded my PP and did the update and it went to a 13.2 version i thought it was 13.1?

I just checked mine and did a update. It did go to 13.2 Everything should be ok now with yours. And now mine is updated too. Thanks.

Jill, mine is doing the same thing too. I went to consultants corner and tried to download the full install and the update but when I click on them it says the page I requested does not exsist. I don't know what else to do. This never has happened until I downloaded the new fall/winter PP. What has worked for you all. Help!

Do you get the error message while the download is taking place or only when you are checking the status to see if it is working. If it is happening when you are checking the progress of the download then you will get this error message. The download is working but you just can't see it. I am on dial up and it takes 1-2 hours for me to do the program update but I just have to wait it out. It does work for me. If this is the case for you, just be patient. Other wise it must be a setting on your computer that tech support should be able to help you trouble shoot.
Good Luck

Thank You!Thank you all for your replies. I figured out two things. One, I was able to download the install upgrade on CC, and the second is my firewall protection is so high that it wasn't allowing me to download. BUT, it's now up and running...thanks to all of you! Now I don't need to wait for a response from the home office. THANKS! :)

yayGlad it worked for you! No problem... ;)
April

What is the Pampered Partner Update?

The Pampered Partner Update is a software update for the Pampered Chef consultants and hosts. It includes new features and improvements to make your Pampered Chef experience even better.

Do I need to download the Pampered Partner Update?

Yes, in order to access the new features and improvements, you will need to download and install the Pampered Partner Update on your device.

How do I download the Pampered Partner Update?

You can download the update by going to the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device, and searching for "Pampered Partner". Once you find the app, click on "Update" or "Install" to download the latest version.

Is there a cost for the Pampered Partner Update?

No, the Pampered Partner Update is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants and hosts. Simply download and install the update to access the new features and improvements.

Will the Pampered Partner Update affect my current orders or account?

No, the update is designed to seamlessly integrate with your current orders and account. You will not lose any information or progress by downloading the update.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ihavethetools
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedtiffani