• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Why Should You Support Angie's Breast Cancer Fundraiser?

In summary, there is a "one of our own" in the Pampered Chef community who is facing financial hardship and needs help. You can assist by donating to the "Please Help One of Our Own!" fund or making purchases through a designated fundraiser party. Any amount is appreciated and can make a difference in their life. Nominations for those in need can also be made. Donations may be tax-deductible, but it is recommended to consult with a tax professional for more information.
Sheila
Gold Member
I know she probably won't come ask, so I will! :D

One of our Chef Success members (my PC Recruiter and dear friend) is participating in the 2010 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 2nd in memory of her Mother who succumbed to Breast Cancer 15.5 years ago. Let's help her to exceed her goal! :D

eusa_pray.gif
icon_help.gif
Every donation counts!
eusa_pray.gif
icon_help.gif

Angie's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Fundraiser

niceday.gif

This is a great idea except that I bet a lot of us are doing the same. We are all invited to participate in Making Strides - see the HWC page on CC. While I'd love to help your friend, I know that many of us are also survivors or have lost family to cancer and have our reasons to want to succeed. Personally, my mother died of cancer in 2005 (the same year I promoted to director) and I was diagnosed last summer (surgery was enough because it was caught early) and I know I'm not the only one working to make money for the ACS!

I wish your director, and everyone else who is participating in this event, the best and I hope you all exceed the goals! :chef:

Good luck with your fundraiser too Beth! :D

Bumping for Angie, just in case there's someone out there interested in donating. ;)

1. Who is the "one of our own" that needs help?

The "one of our own" refers to a Pampered Chef consultant or family member who is facing financial hardship due to unexpected circumstances.

2. How can I help?

You can help by making a donation to the "Please Help One of Our Own!" fund or by purchasing products through a designated fundraiser party. All proceeds will go towards supporting the consultant or family member in need.

3. Is there a specific amount I should donate?

No, any amount is greatly appreciated. Every little bit helps to make a difference in the life of the consultant or family member in need.

4. Can I nominate someone to receive help?

Yes, you can nominate a Pampered Chef consultant or family member who is facing financial hardship. Please reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service for more information on the nomination process.

5. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, donations made to the "Please Help One of Our Own!" fund may be tax-deductible. Please consult with a tax professional for specific details and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• armywyf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies