• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help - Mystery Host!!!!

In summary, a Mystery Host party is a special type of party where one guest is randomly selected to earn all of the host benefits, including free and discounted products. To become a Mystery Host, all you have to do is attend the party and place an order. The benefits of being a Mystery Host include earning free and discounted products based on the total party sales and the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. Even if you don't win the Mystery Host drawing, you can still earn host benefits based on the total party sales. Each guest can only be a Mystery Host once per party, but you can attend multiple parties and have the chance to be a Mystery Host at each one.
jcwarr
i need help - i held an open house which was a huge success!!! i have enough sales to get my 2nd super starter bonus as well as my first plus bonus and enough points for the panorama to get the stir fry skillet!!! i stupidly put my name as the host - and don't know how to change it!!! i submitted it yesterday as it has to be in before midnight tonight to make it for april sales!!!! is there anything i can do to change the name???? i will be missing out on over $400 in sales and 5 pan sales b/c they are listed under the host order!!!!! please help!!!!!

I would call H.O. ASAP! Explain to them that you meant to have the order shipped to you as a convenience to the host. The address should have read:

Suzy Host
c/o PC Consultant
Your address

I've had several orders shipped to me addressed that way.

I did make a mistake one time and left my host address in when I transmitted the show that I wanted shipped to me and they graciously changed it for me. Thank goodness too because it was my friend who lives in a 3rd floor apartment and the order was 10 boxes!!! I thought I was going to have to sit in her apartment and wait for UPS to deliver it.

Lots of luck to you!
Linda

Congratulations on your successful open house! That's amazing that you were able to achieve both your super starter bonus and your first plus bonus. As for changing the name on your order, unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. However, you can try reaching out to the company's customer service and explaining the situation. They may be able to make an exception and change the name for you. It's worth a shot, especially if it means missing out on over $400 in sales. Good luck!

What is a Mystery Host party?

A Mystery Host party is a special type of party where one guest will be randomly selected to earn all of the host benefits, including free and discounted products.

How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, all you have to do is attend the party and place an order. Your name will automatically be entered into the drawing, and you could be the lucky winner!

What are the benefits of being a Mystery Host?

The benefits of being a Mystery Host include earning free and discounted products based on the total party sales, as well as the opportunity to try out new products and recipes.

Can I still earn host benefits if I don't win the Mystery Host drawing?

Yes, even if you don't win the Mystery Host drawing, you can still earn host benefits based on the total party sales. The more guests who attend and place orders, the more benefits you can earn.

Is there a limit to how many times I can be a Mystery Host?

Yes, each guest can only be a Mystery Host once per party. However, you are welcome to attend multiple parties and have the chance to be a Mystery Host at each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies