• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recipe for a Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has lost their catalog to order products and is looking for a recipe for a chocolate peanut butter torte from the catalog. A helpful person provides the recipe and the person expresses their gratitude for finally finding the recipe they have been searching for.
sweetl74
I've lost my new catelog to order products and in that catelog there is a chocolate cake with peanut butter in the icing and I'm wanting to make it today. If anyone would email me the directions and the ingredients to it or tell me where I can find it online I would really appreciate it. I love pampered chef products. Please someone help me!!!

Thanks

Chocolate peanut butter torte?I hope this is the right recipe
Cake
1 package devil's food cake mix
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 egg
1/2 Cup unsweetened applesauce

Glaze
1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided

Preheat oven to 350. For cake, lightly spray Small Bar Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with parechment paper; lightly spray with cooking cpray. In classic batter bowl, whisk cake mix and cocoa powder. Add mayonnaise, egg, and applesauce; whisk until well blended. Pour batter into pan. Bake 22-25 mins, ot until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool 5 mins. Remove cake from pan; cover with clean kitchen towel and cook completely.

For glaze, combine chocolate morsels, whipping cream, ice cream topping and 1 tbalespoons of the peanut butter in small micro cooker. Microwave on high 15-30 seconds or until melted; stir until smooth. Set aside. PLace remaining peanut butter in prep bowl. Microwave on high 10-20 seconds or until melted; set aside

Cut cake in half crosswise to form two equal layers. Carefully place one layer on top of the other; trim to match edges. PLace one layer on serving plate. Spread with half the glaze, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Top with second cake layer. Repeat with remaining glaze. Drizzle with melted peanut butter; swirl into glaze. Slice using utility knife dipped into hot water.

Yield 4 servings

thank you so much, that is the one. I've been looking for that one for a long time now. Thanks

What is the best tool for chopping vegetables?

The Pampered Chef Food Chopper is our most popular tool for chopping vegetables. It has sharp stainless steel blades and a comfortable grip handle, making it easy to use and clean.

How do I properly clean my stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, simply rinse with hot water and use a nylon scraper to remove any food debris. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as it can damage the seasoning on the stoneware. If needed, you can also use the Pampered Chef Stoneware Cleaner to remove tough stains.

What is the best way to store my knives?

We recommend storing your knives in a knife block or on a magnetic knife strip to keep them safe and easily accessible. Avoid storing them loose in a drawer, as it can cause damage to the blades and potentially be dangerous.

How do I know if a product is microwave safe?

All Pampered Chef products are clearly labeled with their recommended usage. If a product is marked as microwave safe, it means it can be used in the microwave for up to 5 minutes. If a product is not marked as microwave safe, we do not recommend using it in the microwave.

What is the warranty on Pampered Chef products?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Many of our products also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sweetl74
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76