1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Please help me with this. Why isn't my fundraiser showing up

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

when I search for it under my website? No matter who or how I put it in it's saying not found. what am I doing wrong?

Apr 14, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

What are you doing? Did you set it up on your website and you can't find it now? Or, did you set it up in P3 and are trying to find it on your PWS? Not sure how to help you until I know what you're doing/trying to do.

Apr 14, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Go into the PC website then go to "Personal Website Assistant". Click on the tab, "Work With Your Shows". If you still don't see it there, it may be because you put in the wrong date and it is "closed". Click on "Closed Shows" and look there. If it is not either place, it didn't take what you entered and you need to re-enter it. Hope you can find it.

Apr 14, 2009
  4. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I put in P3. I set it up for a May 1st start date but I thought it would still show. I am going to PC website and do the "work with".

Apr 15, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Did you sync P3 to your PWS? You need to do that, it's not automatic.

Apr 15, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I haven't gotten one to post on my website after putting on P3 yet. I just do these both by hand each place.

Apr 15, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

There's a little box you have to check when you set up teh show in P3 to tell it to set it up on your website. Then you have to sync P3 with your PWS. Then it will be there.

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?