• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Me With This. Why Isn't My Fundraiser Showing up

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why your fundraiser may not be showing up on the website. It's important to make sure that you have submitted all necessary information and materials, and if you have, there may be technical difficulties. It typically takes 2-3 business days for your fundraiser to appear on the website after submission. You can make changes or cancel your fundraiser at any time, but keep in mind that any sales or donations made through the fundraiser will be lost if cancelled. To track the progress of your fundraiser, simply log into your account and click on the "Fundraiser Dashboard" tab.
Kimberlymmj
when I search for it under my website? No matter who or how I put it in it's saying not found. what am I doing wrong?

What are you doing? Did you set it up on your website and you can't find it now? Or, did you set it up in P3 and are trying to find it on your PWS? Not sure how to help you until I know what you're doing/trying to do.

Go into the PC website then go to "Personal Website Assistant". Click on the tab, "Work With Your Shows". If you still don't see it there, it may be because you put in the wrong date and it is "closed". Click on "Closed Shows" and look there. If it is not either place, it didn't take what you entered and you need to re-enter it. Hope you can find it.

I put in P3. I set it up for a May 1st start date but I thought it would still show. I am going to PC website and do the "work with".

Did you sync P3 to your PWS? You need to do that, it's not automatic.

I haven't gotten one to post on my website after putting on P3 yet. I just do these both by hand each place.

There's a little box you have to check when you set up teh show in P3 to tell it to set it up on your website. Then you have to sync P3 with your PWS. Then it will be there.

1. Why isn't my fundraiser showing up on the website?

There could be a few reasons why your fundraiser is not showing up on the website. First, make sure that you have submitted all the necessary information and materials to us. If you have, it could be that the website is experiencing technical difficulties. You can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it take for my fundraiser to appear on the website?

Once you have submitted all the necessary information and materials, it can take up to 2-3 business days for your fundraiser to be processed and appear on the website. If it has been longer than that, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my fundraiser after it has been published on the website?

Yes, you can make changes to your fundraiser even after it has been published on the website. Simply log into your account and make the necessary changes. Keep in mind that it may take up to 24 hours for the changes to appear on the website.

4. Can I cancel my fundraiser?

Yes, you can cancel your fundraiser at any time. Simply log into your account and click on the "Cancel Fundraiser" button. Keep in mind that all sales and donations made through your fundraiser will be lost if you cancel it.

5. How do I track the progress of my fundraiser?

You can track the progress of your fundraiser by logging into your account and clicking on the "Fundraiser Dashboard" tab. Here, you will be able to see the total sales, donations, and commission earned for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • naekelsey