• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern California Recruitment: Boost Bookings and Grow Your Team in So. Cal.

In summary, Jill is from Southern California and is trying to get to Director! Soon! She has 5 recruits so far and is looking to boost her December bookings. Has anyone done this in So. Cal.? How have you done it? Has it worked for you?
jillinthekitchen
I live in Southern California and am trying to get to Director! Soon! :p I live about 2 hours from my recruiter/director and would like to have my own team in my area. I have 5 recruits so far, with 2 qualified. I know I can do my own meetings now, but I would like to have about 2-3 more recruits before I do. I would really like to do a street fair or a mall or something where I can REALLY recruit! And get some bookings along the way. :) I need to boost my December bookings also. Has anyone done this in So. Cal.? How have you done it? Has it worked for you?

Last edited:
I'm from La Mesawhere are you from? I just joined PC with a out of state recruiter. I haven't seen to many CA reps on this site. I'm glad to meet a local! :D

SB CountyI live in the San Bernardino area. Where are you?

Hi Jill!

I am from San Diego area. What you can do is call Home office and ask for a hospitaliy director who can help you out.

As for fairs/malls? Call your local schools, churches, and small buisness associations. You can find small buiness assc. in the phone book in the buisness section. Call around and ask if fairs are going on and what you would like to do.

Bridal fairs can help you too. I have looked around, thanks to chefsuccess, and found a few to publish in. It can be pricey, but may be worth it. I know that bridal bazaar is going to be in your area soon. Look them up at www.bridalbazaar.com and click on vedor info. There are other links in the bridal show section of chefsuccess.

Good luck!

I am from La Mesa CA!I would love to do a Bridal fair but it costs $750 for the weekend! Yikes- that's alot! Don't know of any fairs in my area unfortunately!

good luck!

HI JILL -- Leiner Cluster, right???Hey Jill - Melissa here... That is so awesome that you have so many recruits and are branching off from Keri's meetings to your own! Much success to you!

I'm trying! We'll see how it goes. I think I need at least 7 or 8I'm trying! We'll see how it goes. I think I need at least 7 or 8 recruits before I start doing meetings, so there will be people there! Still no one who's done street fairs or malls???

Keep up the good work Jill!You're doing great Jill! Isn't the Leiner Cluster just growing be leaps & bounds?

I haven't done any street fairs yet.. I have a holiday boutique/fair at my son's school on 11/4... Hope to get alot of booking/recruiting leads there... Keri said it probably wouldn't generate too much in actual sales, but that's OK - I REALLLLLY need bookings right now anyways! You should check with the local elementary schools in your area... most schools are just now starting to organize their holiday fairs that they hold in November. Also, from what I was told, alot of catholic churches do the same thing, as I also have a 2 day holiday fair at a church the following weekend. For most of them, you don't have to be a member of the church to participate in the fundraiser fair (The one I got info on was $50 per vendor for 2 full days!)

Best of success to you and your new team!!!

Anyone else try this? Or has anyone tried a help wanted/now hiring ad in a local paper? Wondering if this generates any real leads.

1. What is "Please Help Me in Ca"?

"Please Help Me in Ca" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to support and assist those affected by the wildfires in California. It aims to provide resources, donations, and volunteer efforts to help those in need.

2. How can I get involved in "Please Help Me in Ca"?

There are multiple ways to get involved in the "Please Help Me in Ca" campaign. You can make a donation through our website, participate in volunteer efforts, or simply spread awareness through social media and word of mouth.

3. Where does the money from donations go?

All donations made through the "Please Help Me in Ca" campaign go directly towards supporting those affected by the wildfires in California. This includes providing food, shelter, and other necessary resources.

4. Can I still participate if I don't live in California?

Absolutely! "Please Help Me in Ca" welcomes support and assistance from anyone, regardless of their location. You can make a donation, participate in volunteer efforts, or simply spread awareness no matter where you are.

5. Is Pampered Chef the only company involved in this campaign?

No, Pampered Chef is not the only company involved in the "Please Help Me in Ca" campaign. We have partnered with various organizations, businesses, and individuals to maximize our efforts in supporting those affected by the wildfires in California.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joann McDonald
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MommyCooks