• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Me I Lost My Recipe

In summary, for a lost recipe purchased from Pampered Chef, you can contact customer service for a replacement or find a digital version on their website or online community. You can also request a printed copy for a fee. The recipes are customizable and can be substituted for dietary restrictions. Even without the packaging, you can still get a replacement as they keep digital copies. Currently, the recipes are only available in English but future versions may be available in different languages.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I cannot for the life of me find my Weekday Dinner Done cards and I need the meatball recipe on the front of the fall catalog for tomorrow. Can anyone help me out?? PLEASE!!
I can't believe I can't find them, I am going to have to buy them again.
Does anyone have a good way to keep these recipe cards together??

Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles

12 oz. uncooked spaghetti noodles
1-1/4 lbs 90% lean ground beef
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 egg
2 tbsp Asian Seasoning Mix
1 bag (16 oz) frozen stir-fry vegetable such as broccoli, carrots, and pea pods, thawed
1 cup prepared teriyaki baste and glaze, divided
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced

1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, and seasoning mix in Stainless (4 qt) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Using level Medium Scoop, form into 24 meatballs; place into Deep Covered Baker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until outside surfaces of meatballs are no longer pink; drain. Add vegetables and 3/4 cup of the baste and glaze. Cover; microwave 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature of meatballs reaches 160 F.

2. Meanwhile, heat oil in (12 in) Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes or until light brown, stirring occasionally. Add noodles and remaining 1/4 cup baste and glaze; cook 3-4 minutes or until hot. Divide noodles evenly among bowls. Top with glazed meatballs and vegetables.

Cook's tips: If desired, 2tsp grated fresh gingerrot, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 pressed garlic clove, and 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper can be substituted for the Asian Seasoning Mix.

I made a shrunken scanned copy of my set that I keep on a magnet on my refrigerator. The original cards go with me to my shows and stay clean.

1. Where can I find a copy of my lost recipe?

If you have purchased the product from Pampered Chef, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement recipe. You can also check our website for a digital version of the recipe or search for it in our online community of consultants and customers.

2. Can I get a printed copy of the recipe?

Yes, you can request a printed copy of the recipe from our customer service team. However, please note that there may be a small fee for printing and shipping.

3. I can't find the product I used for the recipe. Can I substitute it with something else?

Of course! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and customizable. You can substitute ingredients based on your dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. I accidentally threw away the packaging with the recipe. Can I still get a replacement?

Yes, you can still get a replacement recipe even if you have thrown away the packaging. We keep digital copies of all our recipes for this exact situation.

5. Can I get a copy of the recipe in a different language?

Currently, our recipes are only available in English. However, we are constantly expanding our recipe collection and may have a version in the language you need in the future. In the meantime, you can use online translation tools to help you with the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay