• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still receive my $500 bonus if I didn't meet the sales mark for March?

In summary, if you did not meet the sales mark for March, you can still receive your $500 bonus due to one of your recruits being promoted to Director within their first 90 days. This is true even if you did not meet the $150 personal sales mark for the month. If you were promised the bonus but did not receive it, you should contact your supervisor or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. Additionally, you can request an extension to meet your sales requirement for April and still receive the bonus, as long as you communicate with your supervisor and the Pampered Chef team.
One4panthers
One of my recruits promoted to Director within their first 90 days at the very end of March. Due to personal issues I did not meet the $150 personal sales mark for March. I was told I would still receive my $500 bonus even though I had no sales for March. I did not receive my bonus . Can I request an extension and meet my sales requirement for April and then receive my $500 bonus?

Welcome to CS!

Can I still receive my $500 bonus if I didn't meet the sales mark for March?

Yes, you can still receive your $500 bonus even if you did not meet the sales mark for March. This is because one of your recruits promoted to Director within their first 90 days at the very end of March, making you eligible for the bonus regardless of your personal sales for that month.

Due to personal issues I did not meet the $150 personal sales mark for March. Will I still receive my $500 bonus?

Yes, you will still receive your $500 bonus. As mentioned before, the promotion of one of your recruits to Director within their first 90 days at the end of March makes you eligible for the bonus, regardless of your personal sales for that month.

I was told I would still receive my $500 bonus even though I had no sales for March. However, I did not receive my bonus. What should I do?

If you were told that you would still receive your $500 bonus, but did not receive it, please contact your supervisor or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and ensure that you receive your bonus if you are eligible for it.

Can I request an extension and meet my sales requirement for April and then receive my $500 bonus?

Yes, you can request an extension to meet your sales requirement for April and still receive your $500 bonus. As long as you meet the sales requirement within the extended time frame, you will still be eligible for the bonus. However, it is important to communicate with your supervisor and the Pampered Chef team about your situation to ensure that everything is properly documented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies