• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Creativity for the Perfect Holiday Open House - Get Inspired Here!

P
powelljj
Everyone here has such great ideas and I really need some suggestions. I am having a holiday open house with a few other vendors the first weekend in November and I need some ideas of what to prepare. This is the second year we've done it and I know a lot of people will be coming back, so I want something great. Everyone loved the Beer Bread Mix and Dill Dip last year, but I want to do something different this year. The event will be Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon, so I need something that is relatively simple and can be left out for a fairly long period without spoiling.

Also, last year, I made the cakes from the mini fluted pan and displayed them and it was a huge hit, so I was thinking about making mini-Barbi cakes in the prep bowls this year. Is that too much? I would like to display a few showstoppers, but again, I can't decide which ones.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA :D

The velvety chocolate truffles are great to make for a booth, they go over very well and are only 4 ingredients besides what you decide to coat them in. You could suggest to make them for christmas gifts also. They are in the Season's Best cookbook and I also made the fruit dip in the desserts cookbook it is a lowfat and diabetic friendly recipe, and very very good I must say, it also went over very well. Maybe make up one of the batter bowls with the gift mix and tag to show off also. Hope this Helps. :D

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your holiday open house was a success last year and that you're planning to do it again this year. It's always a great opportunity to showcase our amazing products and share them with others.As for your menu, I have a few suggestions that I think would be a hit at your event. For a simple yet delicious appetizer, I recommend our Spinach & Artichoke Dip Mix served with our Garlic & Herb Rub sprinkled on top. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be left out for a few hours without spoiling. Another idea is to make a festive cheese platter using our Cheese Ball Mix and displaying it on our beautiful bamboo serving tray.For your showstoppers, I think the mini-Barbi cakes in the prep bowls is a fantastic idea! It's a fun and creative way to showcase our products and I'm sure your guests will be impressed. You can also try making our Chocolate Lava Cakes using our Mini Fluted Pan for a decadent and visually stunning dessert.Lastly, don't forget to have some hot beverages available for your guests. Our Mulled Apple Cider Mix is perfect for the holiday season and can be easily prepared in a slow cooker, keeping it warm and delicious throughout your event.I hope these ideas inspire you and I wish you all the best for your holiday open house. Have a great time unleashing your creativity and showcasing our amazing products! Happy holidays!

1. What are some easy and delicious food ideas for a holiday open house?

Some easy and delicious food ideas for a holiday open house could include finger foods like cheese and crackers, bruschetta, and mini quiches. Warm dishes like mini meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, and baked brie with crackers are also great options. For something sweet, consider a festive fruit platter or mini cupcakes.

2. How can I make my event stand out from others?

One way to make your event stand out is by incorporating unique and creative food ideas. Consider creating a themed food station or offering a signature drink. You could also add festive decorations or interactive activities for guests to participate in.

3. Is it okay to repeat popular dishes from last year's event?

It's perfectly fine to repeat popular dishes from last year's event. However, if you want to offer something new, consider putting a twist on the dishes that were popular last year. For example, you could try different variations of the beer bread mix or dill dip.

4. What are some tips for displaying food at an open house?

When displaying food at an open house, it's important to consider the layout and presentation. Use tiered trays or platters to add height and dimension to the display. Incorporate festive decorations or labels to make the food more visually appealing. Also, make sure to keep hot dishes hot and cold dishes cold to ensure food safety.

5. How can I decide which showstoppers to display at my open house?

To decide which showstoppers to display, think about the overall theme and aesthetic of your event. Choose dishes that are visually appealing and fit with the holiday season. Also, consider incorporating a mix of sweet and savory options to cater to different tastes. And don't be afraid to ask for suggestions from friends or family members for their favorite holiday dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr