• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Rewards Should I Choose from Pampered Chef? Help Me Decide!

In summary, the expert summarizer recommends that the new consultant choose the "Essentials 3" set of kitchen tools.
its_me_susan
I'm BURSTING! lol. Just found out I've earned 2 more "super starter" rewards.... One is earning my "month 2" stuff (met my selling goals for October already!!! I'm so excited!), and then I "banked" another set of points to earn another grouping of items.... I don't know what to pick... will you help?

Look here http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susangentile?page=your-career-reward Click on month one, and two - - - then the "bonus" too!!!! I'm less than $100 away from earning a huge rolling suitcase to transport my stuff too! Look https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_05showtogo.pdf

I'm leaning towards the group with the carving board, since it will be the December hosttess special and I would never spend $69 on a carving board.... But then the Simple Additions set can be used to show how customers can use the $69 set to create 4 separate holiday, teacher and/or hostess gifts to others... And then I think the baking gear will help sell to my baking guests.. and I LOVE the stones! Aghhhhh. I can't decide!

Please tell me which set you would get and why? Thank you. Here are the "specks"

#1 - Entertaining with Simple Additions
#1988 Entertaining Set with Striped Platter
#1930 Medium Squares (Set of 2)
#1990 Petite Squares
#2019 Striped Medium Bowl
#2017 Striped Small Square
#2151 Woven Rectangle Tray

#2- Spectacular Stoneware
#1449 Medium Bar Pan
#1337 Mini-Baker - Cranberry
#1310 Rectangular Baker
#1431 Rectangular Baker Lid
#1440 Stoneware Fluted Pan
#2141 Stoneware Storage Rack

#3- Essential Kitchen Tools
#1900 Clock/Timer
#2175 Easy Read Measuring Cups
#2677 Jar Opener
#1075 Kitchen Shears
#2540 Medium Scoop
#2315 Nylon Tool Set
#1285 Serrated Bread Knife
#1328 Silicone Oven Mitt
#1587 Stackable Cooling Rack
#2170 Tool Turn-About
#2646 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack

#4 - New Products Plus
#2955 Chef’s Tongs
#2715 Meat Lifters
#1005 Reversible Bamboo Carving Board
#1375 Small Round Stone
#2161 Stripe & Leaf Towel Set

Love them all, but as a new consultant I would go with the Essentials 3. You get a little of all categories to share at your show.

I agree with #3 as well, especiall since I already have all of #4, most of #1 and most of #2, without having won a plus bonus yet...it's amazing how much I ordered my first month and didn't realize I was capable of earning it all!!!

Thanks Ladies!!! I chose #3. :)

Canadians not so luckyUs here in Canada don't get the rewards that you guys do in the US :(

rennea said:
Us here in Canada don't get the rewards that you guys do in the US :(

I think your starter kits are different (bigger and better), aren't they? Sorry if I made you feel bad. :(

It's OKOur basic starter kits are the same. There is a super starter kit but it costs a lot more. We have three stages in our SS as well. Your guys SS bonus' seem a lot better (just what I think) But I have seen on here about banking points etc., as far as I'm aware (I started at the end of August) we don't have anything like that. It would be great though. But no you didn't make me feel bad. Just a little green :D :D

Glad I didn't make you feel bad. :)

What is the return policy for "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items?

Our return policy for "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items is the same as our regular return policy. You can return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

What is the difference between "Please Help Me Decide!!!" and regular Pampered Chef products?

"Please Help Me Decide!!!" items are select products that we offer at a discounted price for a limited time. They are often seasonal or promotional items, and may have slight variations from our regular products.

Can I use my consultant discount on "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items?

Unfortunately, "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any additional discounts, including consultant discounts.

How often are new "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items added to the catalog?

New "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items are added to our catalog on a monthly basis. Be sure to check back often to see the latest deals!

Are there any shipping restrictions for "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items?

There are no shipping restrictions for "Please Help Me Decide!!!" items. They can be shipped to any address within the United States or Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • ktraceyk