• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling Returns & Exchanges: My Experience with Pampered Chef

In summary, the customer experienced problems with three products in a row, and finally got help from the company. The first product was a broken product, the second was incorrect product, and the third was the wrong item that arrived after an adjustment was made.
DebbieJ
I called this morning because for the 4th or 5th time in a few months, I've had to make an adjustment on an adjusment. Meaning that I had a problem (broken product, incorrect product, whatever) and then I did the adjustment, but when the adjustment arrived, I received the wrong thing.

Today it was a 3 qt saucepan. I got my Exec 7 pc set, the 3 qt had a nice big scratch on the inside. I called right away, I got a new person, she put me on hold while she figured it out. The pan arrived yesterday, except it was a Professional pan and had no lid.

Last month, my hosts Entertaining Set arrived with a broken striped platter. I called and did the adjustment (again, got a new person, could hear the trainer coaching her over her shoulder the entire time). When the new item arrived, it was a small striped square. So I had to make an adjustment again.

I had a guest on that same show order the Stoneware Fluted Pan and the steak knife set. The Fluted Pan was packed with absolutely no padding around it and was totally shattered. The Steak Knife Set was missing. So this customer had nothing she ordered when the show arrived.

In February, my supply order was screwed up. They sent the wrong catalogs (eng vs spanish). So I called, they sent the correct ones out, but not in the timely manner that they had promised. I needed the 7 packs of mini catalogs for an upcoming fair. When the box finally arrived, it had ONE pack of mini catalogs. It finally took a phone call from my NED to get it rectified.

I am handling all returns and exchanges for my hosts and guests now, receiving them at my home and then delivering them myself because I don't want them to have to deal with broken and incorrect products and get a bad view of PC.

I told all this to a supervisor today and she said that we all need to send emails. The warehouse manager needs to know so something can be done about it.

So please write!! [email protected]

Good idea! I keep a log of all the adjustments I do anyway, but this is another good reason to do that. Your summary is great and really should provide a good picture to the home office of problems they've been having. Recently I've had good luck and other than them not completing the order to request a UPS pick for an adjustment and me needing to call again a week later, I've been pretty lucky.

i dont know when the last show arrive undammanged or w/o missing anything. its amazing these people still have jobs.

I had posted a comment on here earlier about "new hires at the home office" I cant believe all of the problems lately. I have emailed everyone on my team and have let the higher levels know about what happened when I called HO with a question and how I had to pay for their wrong information. At my shows I always stress how dependable PC is and how easy it is to take care of any problems with products, shipments and such. I am leaving that bit out of my show until things get cleared up.

Just emailed them!

I e-mailed them yesterday, I've only had one show not messed up this year.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 1 year of purchase.

Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product that I received as a gift?

Yes, you can return or exchange a Pampered Chef product that you received as a gift. However, you will need to provide a gift receipt or proof of purchase in order to receive a refund or exchange.

What is the process for returning or exchanging a Pampered Chef product?

To return or exchange a Pampered Chef product, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call the customer service line. They will provide you with instructions and a return shipping label, if needed. Once the product is received and inspected, you will either receive a refund or an exchange.

Are there any products that cannot be returned or exchanged?

Yes, there are a few products that cannot be returned or exchanged. These include personalized items, opened food items, and items purchased at a clearance sale or outlet event.

What if my Pampered Chef product is damaged or defective?

If your Pampered Chef product is damaged or defective, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call the customer service line to arrange for a replacement or refund. You may be asked to provide photos of the damage or defect in order to process the return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • sherid