• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raise Funds and Cook Up Fun with Pampered Chef® Fundraisers!

In summary, the Independent Team Leader for The Pampered Chef® thinks the Iron Chef fundraiser sounds great, especially if you have willing participants. The fundraiser is possible through the company website, and there is no overhead with the online portion.
loreo
I'm still working on my Iron Chef fundraiser- once I get an idea in my head it's hard for me to stop ;)

Anyways, here's a rough draft of my cover letter. Can you please critique it for me. BTW, the numbers are from me contributing 15% of my commission. My goals for fundraisers are to help first, points second.

TIA for all of your help!

Thank you for your interest in The Pampered Chef® as a way to raise money for the ***** High School Senior Class Graduation. The Pampered Chef® is a well-respected company with a large selection of high-quality, yet affordable kitchen tools. We also offer an easy to prepare, budget friendly recipe collection that will meet the needs of most families.

The bonus to this fundraiser is that the customers who purchase products to support your school will pay the actual value of the product, knowing that up to 30% of their purchase will be going directly to your school! Our product line is not "marked up" in order to create additional funds. The consumer who wants to help a worthy cause is getting the actual value of the product for their money WHILE helping to raise funds.

A Pampered Chef® fundraiser also offers a fun, new twist to raising money for your organization as opposed to the traditional door to door sales or basket bingos. Our Cooking Show fundraiser allows your supporters to sample a few delicious Pampered Chef recipes and get hands-on with some of our innovative products! However, I am currently offering a Pampered Chef Iron Chef Cook-off fundraiser. How fun to watch favorite teachers, coaches and/or administrators compete against each other, all while demonstrating new recipes and family friendly tools for their kitchen! After the cook-off, everyone will have an opportunity to purchase their favorite tools!

How will this benefit you?

$1000 in sales - $300* for your school
$2000 in sales - $600 for your school
$3000 in sales - $900 for your school
$4000 in sales - $1200 for your school
$5000 in sales - $1500 for your school​

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the fundraisers that I can offer your school.

Thank you!!

Lori *****
Independent Team Leader
for The Pampered Chef®

* $1000 in sales is approximately 15-18 orders. The average individual sale for a Pampered Chef® fundraiser is $65.

Doesn't anybody have an opinion if it sounds good? Professional?

I think it looks and sounds professional. I'm not experienced with doing fundraisers, though, so I'm not an expert opinion. :DDid someone come to you with the Iron Chef idea? My only hesitation is that they might not want to have an "active" type of fundraiser. Sometimes the "pass it around" catalog show type of fundraiser seems easier. But this might just be a novel idea that piques their interest.Best of luck. I hope it goes well for you! :)

Sounds like fun, but where do you get enough supplies for the cookoff?

I have an AD who lets me borrow whatever I need. I would pick out the recipes and taylor them to what I mostly have. I figured I could share some of the leads with her since she would be letting me use her stuff.

I did an Amazing Race couples show nott too long ago and the guests loved it. I am basing this on my experience from that show.

What did you do for the Amazing Race show? I think your Iron Chef idea sounds great as long as you have willing participants. :)

Do not forget the fundraising opportunity they have through your website! There could be many more additional orders if you put the Fundraiser Online. The group then advertises the website and how to order online to family and friends near and far. I have found, in talking to a few school contacts, that they like the simplicity of the online ordering and there really isn't any overhead with the online portion of the fundraiser.

Best of luck with the Iron Chef, I can't wait to hear how it turns out. You should take some photos that you can post on Chef Success.

I really like your idea. Do you have the two people fix different recipes and who decides who wins? I am assuming that you offer the winner a small gift.

Offering the online sales will come as we discuss it further. Right now this is just a cover letter.

We'll already have the "chef's" selected and coached. I'm hoping for key people - the principal, football coach, popular teacher. We will also have a judges from the school. Wasn't planning on giving a prize. Maybe a certificate or a ribbon? It's all for charity- I'm already donating commission, don't want to add prizes on top of that.

Thanks for your suggestions!

BTW, got the Amazing Race info from here in the files section.

Lori

1. How does a Pampered Chef® fundraiser benefit my school?

A Pampered Chef® fundraiser can benefit your school by providing a unique and fun way to raise money, with up to 30% of sales going directly to your school. It also offers high-quality, affordable kitchen tools and easy to prepare recipes that will appeal to most families.

2. How is the value of Pampered Chef® products determined?

The value of Pampered Chef® products is not marked up for fundraising purposes. Customers will pay the actual value of the product, knowing that a portion of their purchase will go towards your school.

3. What makes a Pampered Chef® fundraiser different from traditional fundraisers?

A Pampered Chef® fundraiser offers a fun and new twist on traditional fundraising methods, such as door to door sales or basket bingos. It allows supporters to sample delicious recipes and try out innovative kitchen tools through a Cooking Show or Iron Chef Cook-off event.

4. How much money can my school earn through a Pampered Chef® fundraiser?

The amount of money your school can earn through a Pampered Chef® fundraiser depends on the total sales. For example, with $1000 in sales, your school can earn $300. With $5000 in sales, your school can earn $1500.

5. How many orders does it typically take to reach $1000 in sales?

On average, it takes 15-18 orders to reach $1000 in sales for a Pampered Chef® fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCCHeather0506