• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Call Now: Help Secure Free Publicity for HWC!

The press release can be found under the "Promoting Your Business" tab on CC. Why they don't have it in the downloads as well, I don't know. :rolleyes: Even the person who emailed me back had trouble finding it. I am so disappointed. The magazine that was willing to publish the press release for me sent their April issue to the printer before HO posted the press release for us. So it won't go in until May's issue :(I'm disappointed that we don't have an email to send from our PWS.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have been back and forth with them all day - there is NO press release on CC for HWC. Meanwhile May issues of local papers and magazines all go to press this wee k- wo w/o a press release, HO screws themselves (and us) out of some great free publicity.
I am hoping if several people call maybe they'll wak eup and put out the press release

just sent an email.

Yup...not up yet...here is the e-mail off of CC...

Should you have any questions, please contact the Corporate Communications Department by email at [email protected].

There are currently no available press releases

You can still get notices into your local papers. They don't go to press now for May. In fact, if you send it too early it will probably go into a soon-to-be forgotten heap.

My 2 cents ... I work at a newspaper.

email sent!

just sent an email too!

I will send an email to HO right after dinner.

Just emailed them as well! They need to get on the stick here!

sailortena said:
You can still get notices into your local papers. They don't go to press now for May. In fact, if you send it too early it will probably go into a soon-to-be forgotten heap.

My 2 cents ... I work at a newspaper.

The local magazine that I freelance for sent their April edition to the preinter today...there is no point in annoucning HWC in the May edition as by then it's too late to book anything for May.

I was surprised that merrill did not have an HWC ad generator option. Don't know what is going on at HO to make this so late.

I was told this weekend by my NED that the press releases will be available April 1.

PamperChefCarol said:
I was told this weekend by my NED that the press releases will be available April 1.

Which I guess limits us to our local papers?

The press release can be found under the "Promoting Your Business" tab on CC. Why they don't have it in the downloads as well, I don't know. :rolleyes: Even the person who emailed me back had trouble finding it.

I am so disappointed. The magazine that was willing to publish the press release for me sent their April issue to the printer before HO posted the press release for us. So it won't go in until May's issue :(

I'm disappointed that we don't have an email to send from our PWS.
Have you constructed your own email? Please share!

What is "Call Now: Help Secure Free Publicity for HWC!"?

"Call Now: Help Secure Free Publicity for HWC!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants increase their visibility and gain free publicity for their businesses.

How does the program work?

The program works by connecting consultants with local media outlets and providing them with resources and tips on how to pitch their businesses for potential coverage. It also offers support and guidance on creating press releases and other promotional materials.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Call Now: Help Secure Free Publicity for HWC!" It is a complimentary program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants.

What types of media outlets does the program target?

The program targets a variety of media outlets, including local newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations, and online publications. The goal is to help consultants gain exposure in their communities and reach potential customers.

Will I be guaranteed to receive free publicity through this program?

While we cannot guarantee that every consultant will receive free publicity, we provide the tools and resources to help increase your chances of getting coverage. The success of the program ultimately depends on the effort put in by each individual consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies