• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirming the Fit: Appetizer Plate Stand for Daisy Plates

In summary, the appetizer plate stand is designed to fit Pampered Chef's Daisy Plates, which are 6 inches in diameter. It can also accommodate other plates that are similar in size and shape, but it is recommended to test the fit beforehand. The stand is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lifespan. It is not meant to be stacked and is made of durable stainless steel.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does the appetizer plate stand in the current catalog fit the daisy plates? It shows them on a plate stand but I want to be sure

PamperedChefLayla said:
Does the appetizer plate stand in the current catalog fit the daisy plates? It shows them on a plate stand but I want to be sure

Yep - it's the host bonus for May - you can choose the daisy plates - set of 4, or daisy plates - set of 12 w/ the plate stand.

One of the many things I love about PC is the way they incorporate new products into existing lines. Even if things don't match, they coordinate. Many new things marry beautifully with more established (or, even discontinued) items.

Someone in my upline used their daisy plates and the white plates layered them in the plate stand and it looked really great. A cool way to disply without spending all the money on just daisy plates.
So again, love the PC utilizes old with new.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep - it's the host bonus for May - you can choose the daisy plates - set of 4, or daisy plates - set of 12 w/ the plate stand.

Hey Becky, it's actually a set of 16 not 12. I made the same mistake and had a host correct me during a host coaching call. :D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Becky, it's actually a set of 16 not 12. I made the same mistake and had a host correct me during a host coaching call. :D

Doh! Thanks Kristi! I've been telling everyone it's a set of 12!:eek:

Won't they be surprised when they receive 16?

What size plates fit on the appetizer plate stand?

The appetizer plate stand is specifically designed to fit Pampered Chef's Daisy Plates, which measure 6 inches in diameter.

Can I use this plate stand for other types of plates?

While the appetizer plate stand is designed for our Daisy Plates, it can also accommodate other plates that are similar in size and shape. We recommend testing the fit before using it for other plates.

Is this plate stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the appetizer plate stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Can I stack multiple plate stands on top of each other?

No, the appetizer plate stand is not meant to be stacked. Doing so may cause the plates to become unstable and potentially fall.

What material is the plate stand made of?

The appetizer plate stand is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring it will last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat