• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Booking One-Liners for Planting Seeds | Expert Tips

In summary, the conversation is about booking one-liners and how they can be used to increase party bookings in the months of January and February. The main idea is to capitalize on the post-holiday letdown and offer a fun and relaxing party to get out of the house. The conversation also mentions Tammy Stanley's workshop at a conference and how her approach to handling objections inspired the speaker's one-liner. The conversation ends with appreciation and excitement for using the one-liner at future shows.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have a list out there of booking one-liners?

Hmmmm, a list! What a novel idea...:)

Here are some I'm using this month - although my best one hasn't been a one liner, just an explanation of why January and February are the BEST months too book. (I got 2 more bookings for Jan. last night! Now, Jan is FULL, and I'm booking Feb!)

Here is what I say:

Now, just before I let you eat, I wanted to talk to you just a minute more about the benefits of hosting a party. I have to tell you that January and February are the BEST time to host a party, and that my highest attendance usually happens in those months! I know that most of you are thinking "I can't even think about hosting a party right now - just let me get through the Holiday season!" And I totally know what you're saying. Me too! I'm right there with you. But, I also want you to think with me for a minute about January 4th. The kids are back in school, and all of a sudden you look around, and say...I have nothing to do. I need to get out of the house. You're experiencing the post-Holiday letdown, and so are your friends! So, when they get an invitation in the mail to a Pampered Chef party, where I'll be featuring Comfort Foods (How does Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites sound?) and lots of fun with friends...you can bet everyone will be showing up - just to get out of the house for some fun! It's a GREAT time for a party!

With this saying - I have filled January. I have 10 shows booked. (2 in the 5th-10th time frame...and 5 by the 16th!) You should see all of the heads nodding when I talk about the post-holiday letdown!

Thanks Becky! This is what I am going to say when I make my customer care calls this afternoon! I don't have anything on my calendar at the moment so hopefully this will help me book my Jan and Feb!

Becky, I love this! I've been working on things to use at my show this weekend for January bookings, because I really want that new tote, can you say new diaper bag...lol! That will be just perfect!

thanks Becky!

becky thats a great speech - am going to use that at my show on friday night x

You guys are all so welcome...but honestly, my inspiration is Tammy Stanley! Her workshop at Conference really changed my mindset. I loved what she said about meeting objections honestly, and head-on. Sooo, since everyone's objection with booking January is either let me get through the Holidays and then give me a call, or it's too soon after Christmas for a party...I came up with this to take care of those objections in one fell swoop! :D

Becky, you rock! I'm going to use that one in my calls tomorrow!

Booking One-Liners - print, then cut sheets in half. Stack near you at a show, and flip when you've said each. Take care!

Attachments

• booking lines halfsheet.doc
    31 KB · Views: 632
scottcooks said:
Booking One-Liners - print, then cut sheets in half. Stack near you at a show, and flip when you've said each. Take care!

Thank you Scott - this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Scott!! As always...You Rock!! :D

This is so awesome...plan to use at my next show! Thanks for sharing.

1. What are "Planting Bookings Seeds"?

"Planting Bookings Seeds" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to the practice of sowing the idea of hosting a party or event with friends and family. It involves casually mentioning the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and planting the idea in the minds of potential hosts.

2. How do I plant bookings seeds?

There are many ways to plant bookings seeds, but some effective strategies include mentioning the host rewards program, sharing your personal experience as a Pampered Chef host, and asking if the person has ever hosted a party before.

3. When should I start planting bookings seeds?

The sooner you start planting bookings seeds, the better. It's a good idea to mention hosting a party to everyone you come in contact with, whether it's friends, family, coworkers, or even strangers. You never know who might be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. What are the benefits of planting bookings seeds?

Planting bookings seeds can lead to more successful parties and increased sales. It also helps to expand your network and reach potential new hosts who may not have heard of Pampered Chef before. Additionally, it can create a sense of excitement and anticipation for upcoming parties.

5. Are there any tips for successful planting of bookings seeds?

Yes, there are a few tips for successful planting of bookings seeds. First, always be genuine and enthusiastic when talking about hosting a party. Second, be strategic and mention hosting a party at appropriate times, such as when someone compliments your Pampered Chef products. Lastly, follow up with potential hosts and offer to help them plan their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_goods
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Marg
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mama2emma