1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Planting Bookings Seeds?

1. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Anyone have a list out there of booking one-liners?

Dec 2, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmmm, a list! What a novel idea...:)

Here are some I'm using this month - although my best one hasn't been a one liner, just an explanation of why January and February are the BEST months too book. (I got 2 more bookings for Jan. last night! Now, Jan is FULL, and I'm booking Feb!)

Here is what I say:

Now, just before I let you eat, I wanted to talk to you just a minute more about the benefits of hosting a party. I have to tell you that January and February are the BEST time to host a party, and that my highest attendance usually happens in those months! I know that most of you are thinking "I can't even think about hosting a party right now - just let me get through the Holiday season!" And I totally know what you're saying. Me too! I'm right there with you. But, I also want you to think with me for a minute about January 4th. The kids are back in school, and all of a sudden you look around, and say...I have nothing to do. I need to get out of the house. You're experiencing the post-Holiday letdown, and so are your friends! So, when they get an invitation in the mail to a Pampered Chef party, where I'll be featuring Comfort Foods (How does Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites sound?) and lots of fun with friends...you can bet everyone will be showing up - just to get out of the house for some fun! It's a GREAT time for a party!

With this saying - I have filled January. I have 10 shows booked. (2 in the 5th-10th time frame...and 5 by the 16th!) You should see all of the heads nodding when I talk about the post-holiday letdown!

Dec 2, 2009
  3. Thanks Becky! This is what I am going to say when I make my customer care calls this afternoon! I don't have anything on my calendar at the moment so hopefully this will help me book my Jan and Feb!

4. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

Becky, I love this! I've been working on things to use at my show this weekend for January bookings, because I really want that new tote, can you say new diaper bag...lol! That will be just perfect!

5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

thanks Becky!

Dec 2, 2009
  6. funmom

funmom Novice Member

becky thats a great speech - am going to use that at my show on friday night x

Dec 2, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You guys are all so welcome...but honestly, my inspiration is Tammy Stanley! Her workshop at Conference really changed my mindset. I loved what she said about meeting objections honestly, and head-on. Sooo, since everyone's objection with booking January is either let me get through the Holidays and then give me a call, or it's too soon after Christmas for a party...I came up with this to take care of those objections in one fell swoop! :D

Dec 2, 2009
  8. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Becky, you rock! I'm going to use that one in my calls tomorrow!

9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Booking One-Liners - print, then cut sheets in half. Stack near you at a show, and flip when you've said each. Take care!

Attached Files:

Dec 6, 2009
  10. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Thank you Scott - this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Dec 7, 2009
  11. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Scott!! As always...You Rock!! :D

Dec 7, 2009
  12. lovescooking

lovescooking Member Gold Member

This is so awesome...plan to use at my next show! Thanks for sharing.

Have something to add?