• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Perfect Open House: Win Prizes and Learn About Our Products!

In summary, an open house event is a special gathering organized by Pampered Chef to showcase products and allow customers to interact with consultants. Attendees have the chance to participate in games and activities to win prizes and take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts. Friends and family are welcome to join, and live cooking demonstrations will be conducted with samples available. While not mandatory, it is recommended to RSVP for the event to ensure enough supplies for all.
krhodes74
I would like to run a idea through you all. I am planning on doing a open house in May hopefully. But I was wondering about when I do the flyers (we live in a neighborhood so I might just do half at a time) but, put something on them like bring this invitation for a chance to win a free prize. And like do a drawing every 15-30 minutes or so and have the invites numbered so that is corresponds with it. Maybe that will get more people to come if they know that by coming they automatically have a chance to win something. Just a thought. Would you do a demo or just have product and food out and just talk about it all. I know it would be to many people to have time for any kind of demo.

This is just my opinion. For a neighborhood Open House I would have some food out and products displayed. I wouldn't do a full demo. I would work the room and talk to everyone that shows up about hosting a party and the business opportunity.

Good luck and tell us how it goes!

Hi there! Your idea sounds great! Offering a chance to win a free prize is definitely a great way to attract more people to your open house. Plus, having a drawing every 15-30 minutes will keep the excitement going throughout the event. I think it's a smart move to number the invitations so that it corresponds with the drawings. As for the format of the open house, it depends on your preferences and what you think will work best for your audience. A demo can be a great way to showcase your products and services, but if you're expecting a large crowd, it might be difficult to do one-on-one demos. In that case, having products and food out and talking about them could work well. It's also a good idea to have some informational materials available for attendees to take with them. Good luck with your open house!

1. What is an open house event?

An open house event is a special gathering organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and allow customers to interact with our consultants. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about our latest products and promotions.

2. How can I win prizes at the open house event?

By attending the open house event, you will have the chance to participate in various games and activities to win exciting prizes. We also have exclusive offers and discounts for attendees to take advantage of.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring along your friends and family to enjoy the open house event with you. The more, the merrier!

4. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the open house event?

Yes, our consultants will be conducting live cooking demonstrations to showcase how to use our products and share delicious recipes. You can also sample some of the dishes made during the event.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the open house event?

While it is not mandatory, we highly recommend RSVPing for the open house event so we can have an estimate of the number of attendees. This will also ensure that we have enough prizes and samples for everyone. You can RSVP through our website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kasper2010