• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a September launch with Debbie Hermanns?

In summary, Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef is set for September 1st. To join her launch team, you can contact her directly or select her as your consultant on the Pampered Chef website. The launch will feature new kitchen tools and cookware, as well as popular favorites. There will also be special promotions and discounts available, so be sure to follow her on social media and join her email list. You can also host a launch party with Debbie Hermanns in September by contacting her directly.
debbie hermanns
Hi! My name I’d Debbie Hermanns
I’m planning on starting my business in September!

Welcome to ChefSuccess and to Pampered Chef! Good luck.

Me too! So excited :)

Welcome to CS!

Thank you

1. When is the official launch date for Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef?

The official launch date for Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef is September 1st.

2. How can I sign up to be a part of Debbie Hermanns' launch team?

You can sign up to be a part of Debbie Hermanns' launch team by contacting her directly or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting her as your consultant when joining.

3. What products can I expect to see in Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef?

You can expect to see a variety of new kitchen tools and cookware, as well as some popular favorites, in Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available during Debbie Hermanns' September launch with Pampered Chef. Be sure to follow her on social media and join her email list to stay updated on these offers.

5. Can I host a launch party with Debbie Hermanns in September?

Yes, Debbie Hermanns is currently booking launch parties for September. Contact her directly to schedule a party and earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Debbie Magee
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior