1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Planner Pad calendar for sale

1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I am a fan of the Planner Pad system and have recently purchased the Loose Leaf version to use with my Dots Binder.

I have for sale a 2009 Spiral version, executive (8.5x11) size. It also includes the monthly tabs, a front InstaPocket, and 2 Daymarker/Rulers (which are all additional purchases). Retail is about $37.

I used this Jan-Mar and ripped those pages out; April-December remains. I mostly wrote in pencil in the thing and erased all markings. I usually only write in it a month at a time, so it was pretty clean anyway.

I am asking $15 shipped or make me an offer. It's a great way to give this system a try.

You can find more info at www.plannerpads.com

If you are interested, PLEASE EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb@gmail.com. I don't always check this site everyday so I won't see your reply or PM.

Mar 30, 2009
  2. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

If you haven't tried Planner Pads I would recommend them!! I love my spiral planner!

Mar 31, 2009
  3. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

That looks really cool, I just might have to e-mail you. In fact, I just did e-mail you.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
    Mar 31, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

got your email Guy. I responded.

Mar 31, 2009
  5. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Thanks Debbie. This post is to let people know that the item has been officially purchased by me. I can hardly wait to get it!

Mar 31, 2009
  6. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Debbie,

I received the planner the day before yesterday. I love love love it. I am going to be soooo organized. By the way, you are now my new best friend! :)
    Guy

Apr 8, 2009
Have something to add?