• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Planner? Check Out This Planner Pad Calendar for Sale!

In summary, the Planner Pad Calendar is an effective organizational tool that combines a traditional calendar layout with a task management system. Its unique funnel system helps you prioritize tasks and prevent feeling overwhelmed. It also offers customizable options and can be used for both work and personal life. The Planner Pad Calendar is designed to last for one year, but can potentially be used for longer with modifications.
DebbieJ
I am a fan of the Planner Pad system and have recently purchased the Loose Leaf version to use with my Dots Binder.I have for sale a 2009 Spiral version, executive (8.5x11) size. It also includes the monthly tabs, a front InstaPocket, and 2 Daymarker/Rulers (which are all additional purchases). Retail is about $37.I used this Jan-Mar and ripped those pages out; April-December remains. I mostly wrote in pencil in the thing and erased all markings. I usually only write in it a month at a time, so it was pretty clean anyway.I am asking $15 shipped or make me an offer. It's a great way to give this system a try. You can find more info at www.plannerpads.comIf you are interested, PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected]. I don't always check this site everyday so I won't see your reply or PM.

If you haven't tried Planner Pads I would recommend them!! I love my spiral planner!

That looks really cool, I just might have to e-mail you. In fact, I just did e-mail you.

Last edited:
got your email Guy. I responded.

Thanks Debbie. This post is to let people know that the item has been officially purchased by me. I can hardly wait to get it!

Debbie,I received the planner the day before yesterday. I love love love it. I am going to be soooo organized. By the way, you are now my new best friend! :)
Guy

1. What is a Planner Pad Calendar?

A Planner Pad Calendar is a unique organizational tool that combines a traditional calendar layout with a task management system. It helps you prioritize tasks, set goals, and manage your time effectively.

2. What makes the Planner Pad Calendar different from other calendars?

The Planner Pad Calendar uses a unique funnel system that allows you to group tasks by their level of importance. This helps you focus on the most important tasks and prevent feeling overwhelmed by a long to-do list.

3. Can I customize the Planner Pad Calendar?

Yes, the Planner Pad Calendar offers customizable options such as cover designs, layouts, and add-on accessories like stickers and bookmarks. You can also choose from different sizes to fit your needs.

4. Is the Planner Pad Calendar only for work or can I use it for personal life as well?

The Planner Pad Calendar is perfect for both work and personal life. The funnel system can be used to prioritize tasks from all areas of your life, making it a versatile tool for staying organized and on top of your responsibilities.

5. How long does the Planner Pad Calendar last?

The Planner Pad Calendar is designed to last for one year, with 12 monthly spreads and 52 weekly spreads. However, some customers have reported being able to use their Planner Pad for longer by adding extra pages or using a digital version for continuous use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • tpchefrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cooking4pchef