• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Process an Individual Online Order for Your Party | Tips & Tricks

In summary, an individual placed an order on the host's show through the website, but accidentally did it as an individual order instead of through their party. The order was returned and the host paid to have UPS pick it up.
jessnaugle
I received an individual online from the host that forgot to loggin under her own party. How do I process it? Do I add her order to her party? Also I can't find her order on my website that has payment info. All I have is an email saying an order had been placed. What should I do? I have to submit the order by the end of the month.

Hi,

I think if she's placed it as an individual order it goes straight to HO. They will prep and ship (most times very quickly). You can try calling HO and let them know your host made a mistake. Good luck.

BTW, I just noticed your signature has a link to your website. you might want to fix that per new policies ;)

Mike

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think you lost the order to add on to her show but at least you will still get commission on her sale. I guess that's just another example of how we need to better host coach. Let us know if home office will do anything for you on this--I am curious.

I had a guest who meant to place a pretty big order on her sister's catalog show and she accidentally did it as an individual order through my website. I even have a "News" heading that says "READ THIS before you place an online order" so I can explain the correct way to do it, but not everybody reads that. Anyway because she REALLY wanted the order to go on her sister's show, she returned the items to PC, got a refund, then placed the order on her sister's show. She ended up placing the order on her sister's show before she got the refund so the order could be submitted in time, but was fine doing this. Since her accidental individual order was returned within the 30 days of shipment, PC paid to have UPS come pick that back up.

I guess it really depends on the size of the order and if the guest wants to deal with returning it.

pamperedbecky said:
I had a guest who meant to place a pretty big order on her sister's catalog show and she accidentally did it as an individual order through my website. I even have a "News" heading that says "READ THIS before you place an online order" so I can explain the correct way to do it, but not everybody reads that. Anyway because she REALLY wanted the order to go on her sister's show, she returned the items to PC, got a refund, then placed the order on her sister's show. She ended up placing the order on her sister's show before she got the refund so the order could be submitted in time, but was fine doing this. Since her accidental individual order was returned within the 30 days of shipment, PC paid to have UPS come pick that back up.

I guess it really depends on the size of the order and if the guest wants to deal with returning it.

The same thing happened during our first show...it was the Host's Mom...who lives in another state. Instead of having her return the items though, we decided to match her purchase and we placed an order on her show for the same amount. We let them both know what we were doing and why (to make it easier on them) and they really did appreciate it. We now have 2 customers for life...they were very pleased.

1. How do I process an individual online order for my party?

To process an individual online order for your party, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" tab. Find the party you want to process an order for and click on "Order Entry." From there, you can enter the customer's information and add items to their order.

2. What if my customer wants to add more items to their order after it has been submitted?

If your customer wants to add more items to their order after it has been submitted, you can easily edit their order by going to the "My Parties" tab and clicking on "Order Entry." Find the customer's order and click on "Edit" to add or remove items as needed.

3. How do I apply discounts or promotions to an individual online order?

To apply discounts or promotions to an individual online order, make sure the items are in your customer's cart and click on the "Discounts & Promotions" button. From there, you can select the applicable discount and click on "Apply" to see the updated total.

4. Can I process an individual online order for a customer who is not attending my party?

Yes, you can process an individual online order for a customer who is not attending your party. Simply enter their information and add items to their order through the "Order Entry" page in your account. They will still be counted as a guest at your party and will contribute to your party's sales.

5. What is the deadline for processing individual online orders for my party?

The deadline for processing individual online orders for your party is typically 2 days after the party date. However, this may vary depending on your consultant's policies. It is best to check with your consultant for specific deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies