• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Teen Surprise Her Mom: Gifting Ideas for Christmas

In summary, to place a one tiny order on the Pampered Chef website, simply visit the website, click on the "Shop" tab, select your item, and proceed to checkout. There is no minimum purchase requirement and you can use a discount code or coupon. Delivery time may vary and returns or exchanges are allowed within the return policy timeframe.
babywings76
Gold Member
There is this teenager at my church who came up to me and said she wants to get her mom a Pie Crust Shield for Christmas. We are communicating through e-mail so that we can keep it a secret from her mom-whom I'm friends with.

I'm bummed because I just put in a show and now don't have anything to add it to. I'm supposed to have a show this Saturday, but the host is MIA and I'm not sure if it's going to end up taking place.

So what do you think I should do to get this girl situated? I really hate to charge her direct shipping on a $7.50 item.

Check with other consultants in your area to see if they have a show where you could add this.

Yep, if you weren't so far away I'd put it on mine!The other alternative is to find someone who wants Chilzanne, have it shipped to your house and split the shipping unevenly between them.

1. How do I place one tiny order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place a one tiny order, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, select the item you wish to purchase and click on the "Add to Cart" button. From there, you can proceed to checkout and complete your order.

2. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a one tiny order?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for a one tiny order on the Pampered Chef website. You can purchase any single item of your choice.

3. Can I use a discount code or coupon on a one tiny order?

Yes, you can use a discount code or coupon on a one tiny order. Simply enter the code during checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

4. How long does it take to receive a one tiny order?

The delivery time for a one tiny order may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. You can check the estimated delivery date during checkout.

5. Can I return or exchange a one tiny order?

Yes, you can return or exchange a one tiny order as long as it is within the return policy timeframe. Please refer to our return policy on the website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
Replies
Views
nikked