• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Inspiration for Your Local Ad in the Pennysaver?

In summary, there is an ad generator available on Merrill that creates HO-approved ads for a small fee. It can be used for print ads or to create flyers. Some users have had success with ads in school programs and local business directories. However, there are limitations on where the ads can be placed, as outlined in the policies. Online versions of publications are not allowed for these ads.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does anybody have any sample ad's they have placed in local papers? I am at a loss for words & creativity this morning.

Merrill has an ad generator that creates HO-approved ads for our use. It's a couple of bucks to get access to it, but you can create LOTS of ads and download them, then let it expire.

I did that, and it works great! I'm going to be using the Yellow-Pages ad for my local paper next month myself.
(Funny thing is, my ad generate has YET to expire..and I got it 3 months ago! Not knocking it mind you, and no, they aren't billing me.)

So wait. That is what the ad generator is? I couldn't find an explanation of it anywhere on Merril. I was trying to figure out how a website add generator would benefit us if we couldn't post it anywhere.

Has anyone had success with ads in newspapers?

amyscookinggear said:
So wait. That is what the ad generator is? I couldn't find an explanation of it anywhere on Merril. I was trying to figure out how a website add generator would benefit us if we couldn't post it anywhere.

Yes that is what the add generator is for. Print adds or to use for ourselves in flyers etc...

No I never had success with newspaper adds but had limited success with adds in school programs / local business directories etc...

chefann said:
Merrill has an ad generator that creates HO-approved ads for our use. It's a couple of bucks to get access to it, but you can create LOTS of ads and download them, then let it expire.

Great Thanks. Iwill have to look for that when I get home. I love this board it is so helpful

I just contacted our penny saver after reading this omg only 46.50 and it runs in like 4 different counties around us

There are limits to where we can place ads - they're covered in the Policies. Generally, school/dance/gymnastics programs are fine, as are most local newspapers and pennysaver type publications.

main thing is that they do not also list you in an online-version of the publication. So if you have a paper that runs the print ad AND an online version of the ad- you can't be in the online version. Check the policies to be sure specifically.

What is the process for placing an ad in the Pennysaver?

The process for placing an ad in the Pennysaver is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, you will need to contact the Pennysaver directly to inquire about ad placement. Once you have confirmed availability and pricing, you can submit your ad copy and payment. The Pennysaver will then design and print your ad in the next available issue.

How much does it cost to place an ad in the Pennysaver?

The cost of placing an ad in the Pennysaver varies depending on the size and placement of the ad. It is best to contact the Pennysaver directly for current pricing information. They may also offer discounts for multiple ad placements or regular advertisers.

What types of ads are accepted in the Pennysaver?

The Pennysaver accepts various types of ads, such as classifieds, display ads, and inserts. They also offer special sections for specific categories, such as real estate, employment, and services. It is important to inquire about ad guidelines and restrictions before submitting your ad copy.

How often is the Pennysaver published?

The frequency of Pennysaver publication varies by location. Some areas may have a weekly or bi-weekly issue, while others may only have a monthly issue. It is best to check with your local Pennysaver for their publication schedule.

Can I track the success of my ad in the Pennysaver?

Yes, the Pennysaver offers tracking services for ads placed online or through their call center. They can provide you with metrics, such as views and clicks, to help you gauge the effectiveness of your ad. This can be useful in determining future ad placements and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg