• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I keep track of all the details during a Pampered Chef show?

In summary, the past host from whom the April Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Oct. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off.
pkd09
Silver Member
Does the past host get it too if the current host show is over $550

Usually when there's a "Free with $xxx.xx show sales" promo, it's just the current host.

Here's the fine print on the flyer:

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). To qualify for the April Host Special, Shows/orders must be held April 1–30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on May 15, 2010 (mail order deadlines apply). To select the April Host Special, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. To receive the bonus product, hosts of April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers with guest sales of $550 or more must write the special item number of the FREE product in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. The bonus product will not automatically ship. Hosts may receive ONE bonus product with guest sales of $550 or more. The past host from whom the April Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Oct. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

I bolded the part about the past host. According to this, the past host gets to pick one of the three 60% off items.

No that is just for the current host.

I thought so too but wanted a second, third, etc opinion. Thank you.

Gheesh, so far I've had 4 hosts earn that this month, and I totally forgot about it. They must have too, because no one has called asking about why they didn't get it!

ChefBeckyD said:
Gheesh, so far I've had 4 hosts earn that this month, and I totally forgot about it. They must have too, because no one has called asking about why they didn't get it!

Me too - DUH! I just called HO and they are sending them out to my hosts.

BethCooks4U said:
Me too - DUH! I just called HO and they are sending them out to my hosts.

Good to know they'll do that!:thumbup:

I'd rather they remember to include these "free with xxx show" things in the shipment. Back in the good ole days there were times that they included them when we forgot to put the item in. That was probably 2 or 3 computer systems ago. It's so easy with all of the host special item #s in P3 to not have to look at the flyer when entering a show.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'd rather they remember to include these "free with xxx show" things in the shipment. Back in the good ole days there were times that they included them when we forgot to put the item in. That was probably 2 or 3 computer systems ago. It's so easy with all of the host special item #s in P3 to not have to look at the flyer when entering a show.

If we miss a guest special, we get a warning before we submit. It would be nice if we'd get one for host specials like this too...it's the same concept - Buy $$ and get something free.

ChefBeckyD said:
If we miss a guest special, we get a warning before we submit. It would be nice if we'd get one for host specials like this too...it's the same concept - Buy $$ and get something free.

I agree!! Remind us if (1) they didn't order the Host Special (including if the Past Host didn't order the special), and (2)- if they are eligible for two of something, and they only got one.

yeah, they used to just include it even if you forgot.

that would be nice as a reminder. I called HO and Phyllis (I have talked with her a few times this month... she is sooooo nice!!) and they are sending it this time for me.
It would be a nice thing for the program to remind us.. less calls for HO on us who forget.

ChefMary412 said:
that would be nice as a reminder. I called HO and Phyllis (I have talked with her a few times this month... she is sooooo nice!!) and they are sending it this time for me.
It would be a nice thing for the program to remind us.. less calls for HO on us who forget.

Not only that, but with all of the things that go into any given show, it can be hard to keep track! Especially if you are doing orders onto your P3 AT the show and the guests are buzzing around you, etc. I always review at home and then you've got the kids/DH, dishes, etc, and you still miss things.

Oh well. :) Eventually......I'd love to take a list of the top 10 "techie" things that we all talk about on here, and just hand it to them at NC. Maybe I'll post that list and we can ALL print a copy and hand it to them- like a petition! *hehe*

So glad you guys posted this! I just called and Esther (who I've talked to several times) is going to have them shipped for me tomorrow (she wrote herself a note to do an adjustment b/c she said she didn't think she could add it tonight). She was so sweet about it. I love it when I get super nice customer service people! I think I'm gonna go write home office :)

esavvymom said:
Not only that, but with all of the things that go into any given show, it can be hard to keep track! Especially if you are doing orders onto your P3 AT the show and the guests are buzzing around you, etc. I always review at home and then you've got the kids/DH, dishes, etc, and you still miss things.

Oh well. :) Eventually......I'd love to take a list of the top 10 "techie" things that we all talk about on here, and just hand it to them at NC. Maybe I'll post that list and we can ALL print a copy and hand it to them- like a petition! *hehe*

I think that's a GREAT idea!

What are the dimensions of the placemats in the April Host set?

The placemats in the April Host set are 18" x 12" in size.

How many placemats come in the April Host set?

The April Host set includes a total of 4 placemats.

Are the placemats in the April Host set machine washable?

Yes, the placemats in the April Host set are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water for best results.

What material are the placemats in the April Host set made of?

The placemats in the April Host set are made of 100% cotton for a durable and easy to clean option.

Can I mix and match different colors of placemats in the April Host set?

Yes, you can mix and match different colors of placemats in the April Host set to create a unique and personalized table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1234blessed
  • Suzyengl