• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placemat Sets for April Host

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Does the past host get it too if the current host show is over $550

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Usually when there's a "Free with $xxx.xx show sales" promo, it's just the current host.

Here's the fine print on the flyer:

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping). To qualify for the April Host Special, Shows/orders must be held April 1–30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on May 15, 2010 (mail order deadlines apply). To select the April Host Special, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. To receive the bonus product, hosts of April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers with guest sales of $550 or more must write the special item number of the FREE product in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. The bonus product will not automatically ship. Hosts may receive ONE bonus product with guest sales of $550 or more. The past host from whom the April Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Oct. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

I bolded the part about the past host. According to this, the past host gets to pick one of the three 60% off items.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
No that is just for the current host.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I thought so too but wanted a second, third, etc opinion. Thank you.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Gheesh, so far I've had 4 hosts earn that this month, and I totally forgot about it. They must have too, because no one has called asking about why they didn't get it!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Gheesh, so far I've had 4 hosts earn that this month, and I totally forgot about it. They must have too, because no one has called asking about why they didn't get it!

Me too - DUH! I just called HO and they are sending them out to my hosts.

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I'd rather they remember to include these "free with xxx show" things in the shipment. Back in the good ole days there were times that they included them when we forgot to put the item in. That was probably 2 or 3 computer systems ago. It's so easy with all of the host special item #s in P3 to not have to look at the flyer when entering a show.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'd rather they remember to include these "free with xxx show" things in the shipment. Back in the good ole days there were times that they included them when we forgot to put the item in. That was probably 2 or 3 computer systems ago. It's so easy with all of the host special item #s in P3 to not have to look at the flyer when entering a show.

If we miss a guest special, we get a warning before we submit. It would be nice if we'd get one for host specials like this too...it's the same concept - Buy $$ and get something free.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
If we miss a guest special, we get a warning before we submit. It would be nice if we'd get one for host specials like this too...it's the same concept - Buy $$ and get something free.

I agree!! Remind us if (1) they didn't order the Host Special (including if the Past Host didn't order the special), and (2)- if they are eligible for two of something, and they only got one.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
yeah, they used to just include it even if you forgot.

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
that would be nice as a reminder. I called HO and Phyllis (I have talked with her a few times this month... she is sooooo nice!!) and they are sending it this time for me.
It would be a nice thing for the program to remind us.. less calls for HO on us who forget.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
that would be nice as a reminder. I called HO and Phyllis (I have talked with her a few times this month... she is sooooo nice!!) and they are sending it this time for me.
It would be a nice thing for the program to remind us.. less calls for HO on us who forget.

Not only that, but with all of the things that go into any given show, it can be hard to keep track! Especially if you are doing orders onto your P3 AT the show and the guests are buzzing around you, etc. I always review at home and then you've got the kids/DH, dishes, etc, and you still miss things.

Oh well. :) Eventually......I'd love to take a list of the top 10 "techie" things that we all talk about on here, and just hand it to them at NC. Maybe I'll post that list and we can ALL print a copy and hand it to them- like a petition! *hehe*

iteachurkid

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2006
So glad you guys posted this! I just called and Esther (who I've talked to several times) is going to have them shipped for me tomorrow (she wrote herself a note to do an adjustment b/c she said she didn't think she could add it tonight). She was so sweet about it. I love it when I get super nice customer service people! I think I'm gonna go write home office :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Not only that, but with all of the things that go into any given show, it can be hard to keep track! Especially if you are doing orders onto your P3 AT the show and the guests are buzzing around you, etc. I always review at home and then you've got the kids/DH, dishes, etc, and you still miss things.

Oh well. :) Eventually......I'd love to take a list of the top 10 "techie" things that we all talk about on here, and just hand it to them at NC. Maybe I'll post that list and we can ALL print a copy and hand it to them- like a petition! *hehe*

I think that's a GREAT idea!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Jammie
Replies