• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placed a Newspaper Ad

In summary, both ads listed my web site incorrectly. One listed it as www.thepamperedchef.biz and the other listed it as www.pamperedchef.biz. However, both ads had my phone number in it, so it isn't a total loss this week. SchelI agree about asking them to re-run it at no charge.
schel
I placed a newspaper ad for this last weekends local papers and one was for my June specials and the other for our wedding registry. BOTH.. listed my web site incorrect aaaauggh!!!! :eek:
I feel like I have a black cloud over my head!
I am calling them tomorrow and insisting they rerun it next week at no cost to me!
Anyone else ever ran an ad and got any bookings from it? :confused:
Schel

I wondered what your ad was like. I have thought of doing this myself.

Thanks for your help.
Teresa

I have tried running a classfied a few times before. I got one booking, a order (over a $100) and about 5 send me a catalog but nothing ever came of those.

I have thought about running a bigger ad rather than one in the classfieds to see if that would work better. Has anyone tired that?

What exactly do you put in your ads??

be sure to abideDouble-check your PC advertising guidelines so you don't get into hot water. Probably you're fine, but careful of making any claims or wording.

I was wondering because I thought that we couldn't advertise like that... If we can, I'm going to today!!!:D

Yes, you are able to advertise in the newspaper as long as guidelines are followed. Here is the policy on newspaper advertising:

"Consultants may place paid advertisements in local, community and national newspapers; town newsletters; Chambers of Commerce or other business organizations’ publications; school, church or county fair programs, flyers, etc.; and in local and national magazines.

In all advertisements, identify yourself as an Independent Consultant rather than as the company or one of its employees. See Title/Identification guidelines.

If you are providing information to a newspaper or magazine for possible (i.e., unpaid for) coverage or inclusion in a story, refer to the separate policy on publicity."

Definately call the paper and have them re-run the ad, if you caught the mistake within their time frame then they should run it again at no charge to you.

Nope, I followed all the rules!
Also one paper said they would re-run the ad, for my June/July Specials.
That one read;

The Pampered Chef (The logo copied from the web site)
Dollar Days!
Book a Catalog or Cooking Show
in June or July
Get your pick of selected items.
For the price of the day!
Call for details!
Suzi Que
Independent Consultant
555-555-1212
www.pamperedchef.biz/suzi

and the other one was for a bridal section and read;

The Pampered Chef (the logo copied from the web site)
Discover the Chef in You!
Call today to register for
quality kitchen tools or
schedule a Pampered Chef
Wedding Shower and earn
FREE Products!
Suzi Que
Pampered Chef Consultant . 555-555-1212
www.pamperedchef.biz/suzi

This one went in a Wedding Directory in the local paper in town.

so there you have it .
Schel

I agree about asking them to re-run it at no charge. You paid for the ad and you should be able to reap the benefits. I am glad that they agreed to re-run it. At least your phone number was in it though, so it isn't a total loss this week. Also, great idea about the wedding directory!

How much did running these ads cost you?

What is the cost of placing a newspaper ad through Pampered Chef?

The cost of placing a newspaper ad through Pampered Chef varies depending on the size, location, and circulation of the newspaper. Our team will work with you to determine the best options for your budget and advertising goals.

Can I choose which newspapers my ad will be placed in?

Yes, we offer a wide selection of newspapers for you to choose from. Our team can provide recommendations based on your target audience and geographic location.

How long will my ad run in the newspaper?

The duration of your ad in the newspaper will depend on the package you choose. We offer both short-term and long-term options to fit your advertising needs.

Will my ad appear in the print version of the newspaper or just online?

This will depend on the package and newspaper you choose. Some packages include both print and online placement, while others may only include one or the other. Our team can provide more information on the options available.

Can I track the success of my newspaper ad?

Yes, we provide tracking and analytics for all newspaper ads placed through Pampered Chef. This will allow you to see the reach and impact of your ad and make informed decisions for future advertising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Summer0919