• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pizza With Croissant Dough?

In summary, the conversation discusses using store-bought croissant dough for a pizza recipe and offers tips for preventing the dough from getting soggy, choosing the best cheese, and adding toppings before baking. The recommended baking time is 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Hi all you wonderful, helpful Cheffers! I did a booth this Saturday which was visited by hundreds of people. One was a woman who owns a Large Bar Pan, and is looking for a recipe using refrigerated croissant dough for the crust. I was too busy to ask for more details, so don't even know if this is a savory or dessert pizza.:eek: If anyone has ANY recipes which might fit the requirement, please share. Then, I can call her and ask if any sound familiar.

Thanks in advance!:love:

Cool Veggie Pizza, probably. It's a long-time PC classic.

You could probably just call her and say that you were trying to locate the recipe she was asking about, but was wondering about the ingredients she may remember in it, etc. She'll probably be surprised that you are even looking for it and that you remembered her! I doubt she'd care one bit if you called to ask. You could waste alot of time searching for a recipe it MIGHT be- and I think there are quite a few that use crescent dough with Pampered Chef- they seem to like that ingredient. :D

Hi there! It's great to hear that your booth was such a success and that you had so many visitors. As for the woman with the Large Bar Pan, I have a delicious recipe for a savory croissant crust pizza that I think she will love. It's called the "Mediterranean Veggie Pizza" and it uses refrigerated croissant dough as the crust. You can find the full recipe on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use store-bought croissant dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought croissant dough for this recipe. However, for best results, we recommend using Pampered Chef's Croissant Dough as it is specifically designed for our Pizza With Croissant Dough recipe.

2. How do I prevent the dough from getting soggy?

To prevent the dough from getting soggy, make sure to pre-bake the dough for 5 minutes before adding any toppings. This will create a barrier between the dough and the toppings, preventing it from getting soggy.

3. Can I use any type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese for this recipe. However, mozzarella cheese works best as it melts evenly and creates a gooey, delicious topping for the pizza.

4. Can I add toppings to the pizza before baking?

Yes, you can add toppings to the pizza before baking. Just make sure to not overload the pizza with too many toppings as it may weigh down the dough and prevent it from rising properly.

5. How long should I bake the pizza for?

The pizza should be baked for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of the dough. Keep an eye on the pizza and take it out when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tig
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies
Views
Teresa LM