• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Pizza Recipes with Italian Seasoning for Cooking Shows

In summary, the most popular pizza recipe for shows is the "Ultimate Pizza" recipe, which includes a homemade crust, sauce, and customizable toppings. Gluten-free options are available using a special mix from Pampered Chef. Several vegetarian options, such as roasted vegetable and margherita pizza, are also offered. The recipes typically make 6-8 servings and can be adapted for grilling or outdoor cooking.
maddy123
I am wondering if anyone uses homemade pizza crust instead of the pilsbury ones for cooking shows, I love my homemade crust and want to add some of our itallian seasoning to it.
I think it would be less expensive as well.
TIA

maddy123 said:
I am wondering if anyone uses homemade pizza crust instead of the pilsbury ones for cooking shows, I love my homemade crust and want to add some of our itallian seasoning to it.
I think it would be less expensive as well.
TIA

When I first started PC I used Pillsbury, but then realized I can get fresh from any pizza place or restaurant ( we have 23 on my little Island) that makes it. I think they charge me 4.00....HTH

I don't use homemade for shows because usually the host is gathering the ingredients and it's easier to get the Pillsbury, and I try to follow the recipe as written for shows, but I always mention that you can use your favorite pizza dough in place if you choose...

1. What is the most popular pizza recipe for shows?

The most popular pizza recipe for shows is the "Ultimate Pizza" recipe, which features a homemade crust, sauce, and a variety of toppings to customize to your liking.

2. Can gluten-free options be included in the pizza recipes for shows?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a gluten-free pizza crust mix that can be used in any of the pizza recipes for shows.

3. Are there any vegetarian pizza options in the recipes for shows?

Yes, there are several vegetarian pizza options in the recipes for shows, including a roasted vegetable pizza and a classic margherita pizza.

4. How many servings do the pizza recipes for shows make?

The pizza recipes for shows typically make 6-8 servings, depending on the size of the pizza and the appetites of those enjoying it.

5. Can the pizza recipes for shows be adapted for a grill or outdoor cooking?

Yes, many of the pizza recipes for shows can be adapted for a grill or outdoor cooking by using a pizza stone or pan and following the grilling instructions in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jane the PC