• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Lovers Gift Set Retiring?

In summary, the Pizza Lovers Gift Set includes a pizza stone, pizza cutter, pizza crust mix, pizza seasoning mix, and a recipe card. However, it is no longer available for purchase and can only be found through a consultant or third-party selling websites. The pizza stone is versatile and can be used in both the oven and on the grill. The pizza crust and seasoning mixes can be used with alternative ingredients for dietary restrictions, but results may vary. The individual items may be available for purchase separately.
Kristen
Does anyone know if the Pizza Lovers Gift Set will be retiring, or whether the old cookbook will be replaced with the new? I assume if the cookbook is replaced the price will go up? I haven't seen anything about this on either the retiring products list or the new products list.

Thanks!
Kristen

Interesting, they must have missed that one. Good catch! The new catalog shows it with the old book. I would think they will have to make an annoucement about that one. It would need to change, unless there is enought books left that you can still get it with the gift set. That's definitly a question for Home office.

WOW that's interesting! I can't believe they missed that one. My guess is that they'll put the new book in and just eat the difference in cost but we'll find out soon, I'm sure.

The other thing that I found in the new catalog was that there is no picture of the stoneware storage rack in use and no discription of it either. It is pictured on the stoneware spread page. Same with the pan scrapers.

1. What is included in the Pizza Lovers Gift Set?

The Pizza Lovers Gift Set includes a pizza stone, a pizza cutter, a pizza crust mix, a pizza seasoning mix, and a recipe card with instructions for making delicious pizzas at home.

2. Is the Pizza Lovers Gift Set still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the Pizza Lovers Gift Set is retiring and is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through a consultant or on third-party selling websites.

3. Can the pizza stone be used in the oven and on the grill?

Yes, the pizza stone is versatile and can be used in both the oven and on the grill. Just make sure to follow the care and usage instructions for best results.

4. Can I use the pizza crust and seasoning mixes with gluten-free or vegan ingredients?

Yes, the pizza crust and seasoning mixes can be used with alternative ingredients for those with dietary restrictions. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the same results as using the recommended ingredients.

5. Can I purchase the items in the Pizza Lovers Gift Set separately?

Yes, the individual items in the Pizza Lovers Gift Set may be available for purchase separately. Please check with your consultant or on our website for availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • lt1jane