• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Fundraiser with Pizza Stone | Easy and Delicious Way to Raise Funds

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of doing a cookbook fundraiser with the popular product, Pizza Stone with Handles. As a new consultant, the individual was seeking advice and tips on how to successfully run the fundraiser. The conversation also highlighted the importance of utilizing resources and promoting the fundraiser through social media and word of mouth. Overall, the conversation encouraged the consultant to reach out for support and guidance from their upline and fellow consultants.
acdugger
Gold Member
When I first started as a consultant in September everyone was doing cookbook fundraisers. I was thinking about doing one with the Pizza Stone with Handles. I have attached a word document with the info--this is not a flyer--just putting my thoughts down.

What do you all think? I am new at this stuff. I have never done an offical fundraiser and I have only done 5 shows.
Andrea

Attachments

• Pizza Fundraiser-January.doc
    32 KB · Views: 551
Cute idea, but I would definately open it up to people that they can purchase other items...

I stumbled accross your idea in the files section. My question is, would you offer the discount on the packages and pay the $6.00 out of your pocket?
I like the idea of a themed fundraiser like this.
Could you maybe explain it a little bit more about how you would do this?

Any more info on this idea?

, thank you for sharing your thoughts about doing a cookbook fundraiser with the Pizza Stone with Handles. As a seasoned consultant, I can assure you that fundraisers are a great way to not only raise money for a good cause, but also to showcase some of our amazing products. The Pizza Stone with Handles is definitely a popular item that I believe will be a hit for your fundraiser.Since you are new to this, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or other experienced consultants for tips and advice on how to run a successful fundraiser. Also, don't hesitate to utilize the resources and training materials provided by Pampered Chef to help you along the way.In my experience, promoting the fundraiser through social media and word of mouth has been the most effective way to generate interest and sales. And don't forget to highlight the benefits of the Pizza Stone with Handles - its versatility, durability, and how it can make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.I wish you all the best with your fundraiser and I'm sure it will be a success! Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed. We are all here to support each other as consultants and help each other grow. Good luck!

What is a Pizza Fundraiser?

A Pizza Fundraiser is a program where organizations can sell pizzas to raise funds for their cause. It involves partnering with a local pizzeria or using our Pampered Chef pizza products to sell to customers at a markup price, with a portion of the profits going towards the fundraising goal.

How does the Pizza Fundraiser work?

First, the organization will need to set a fundraising goal and decide on a timeline for the fundraiser. Then, they can choose to either partner with a local pizzeria or use our Pampered Chef pizza products. Next, the organization will promote the fundraiser and take orders from customers. Finally, the organization will collect the orders and distribute the pizzas to the customers.

How much money can be raised through a Pizza Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pizza Fundraiser will vary depending on the organization's efforts and the number of pizzas sold. On average, organizations can earn a profit of $5 to $10 per pizza sold, which can add up quickly for a successful fundraiser.

Can anyone participate in a Pizza Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in a Pizza Fundraiser! Whether you are a school, church group, sports team, or any other organization looking to raise funds, a Pizza Fundraiser can be a great option. It's also a fun and delicious way for community members to support a good cause.

Are there any upfront costs for a Pizza Fundraiser?

There are typically no upfront costs for a Pizza Fundraiser when using our Pampered Chef products. If partnering with a local pizzeria, there may be some upfront costs for purchasing the pizzas, but the organization can set the selling price to cover those costs and still make a profit for their fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vdellere
Replies
Views
tfinetwins
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031