• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Ideas with Pizza Dough - Ellen's Question

In summary, there are many delicious and easy breakfast ideas using pizza dough, such as cinnamon bites, breakfast pizza, calzones, apple cinnamon roll-ups, and breakfast stromboli. These can all be made using tools and ingredients commonly found in the kitchen, such as a pastry roller, can opener, and measuring cups. Get creative and enjoy a tasty breakfast with pizza dough!
nonfatlatte007
Hi there,

I've been reading about cinnamon bites and was wondering if I could use pizza dough. Or really, what could I do for a breakfast show with pizza dough.

I'm going to make the breakfast squares in the large bar pan and was wondering if there was something quick and sweet I could do with pizza dough (that I have available). Oh, I also have the lg round stone w/handles.

Thanks!
Ellen

You could just put apple pie filling on top of the dough and add the cinnamon to the top and then maybe even drizzle a glazed around the top of it. This would allow you to use the large stone with handles, the pastry roller to roll out the dough, the can opener to open the apple pie filling, the cinnamon sprinkles and even the decorator bottle set to drizzle the glaze (If you have to make your own glaze then you have the batter bowl, measuring cups and spoons, whisk). This is basically like the dessert pizza they have on the lunch buffet at Pizza Hut LOL

Hi Ellen,Great question! There are definitely some delicious and easy breakfast ideas you can make using pizza dough. Here are a few suggestions:1. Cinnamon Bites - You can definitely use pizza dough to make cinnamon bites. Simply roll out the dough, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Then, bake in the oven until golden brown and serve with a glaze or icing on top.2. Breakfast Pizza - Use your round stone with handles to make a breakfast pizza! Roll out the pizza dough and top with scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, and cheese. Bake until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.3. Breakfast Calzones - Similar to the cinnamon bites, you can fill pizza dough with your favorite breakfast ingredients such as ham, cheese, and scrambled eggs. Fold the dough over and seal the edges, then bake until golden brown.4. Apple Cinnamon Roll-Ups - Roll out the pizza dough and spread with apple butter or cinnamon sugar. Roll up the dough and slice into rounds. Bake until golden brown and serve with a glaze or icing on top.5. Breakfast Stromboli - Roll out the pizza dough and layer with your favorite breakfast ingredients, such as scrambled eggs, sausage, and cheese. Roll up the dough and bake until golden brown. Slice and serve as a delicious breakfast sandwich.I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your pizza dough for breakfast. Enjoy!Best,

What is the best way to use pizza dough for breakfast?

Pizza dough can be used in a variety of ways for breakfast, such as making breakfast calzones, breakfast pizza, or even breakfast breadsticks. You can also use it as a base for a breakfast casserole or quiche.

How can I make a healthy breakfast using pizza dough?

Pizza dough is a versatile ingredient that can be used to make a healthy breakfast. You can top it with vegetables, such as spinach and tomatoes, and use lean proteins like turkey sausage or chicken. You can also opt for whole wheat pizza dough for added fiber.

Can I freeze pizza dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze pizza dough for later use. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to use, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight before using it for breakfast.

What are some kid-friendly breakfast ideas using pizza dough?

Pizza dough is a great option for kid-friendly breakfasts. You can make mini breakfast pizzas with their favorite toppings, or use cookie cutters to make fun shapes like breakfast pizza bites. You can also involve them in the cooking process, making it a fun and interactive breakfast activity.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for breakfast?

Yes, pre-made pizza dough can be used for breakfast. Look for pre-made pizza dough at your local grocery store or use store-bought pizza dough from a pizzeria. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before using it for breakfast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
feather18