• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pizza Recipes: BBQ Chix & More for Your Next Party

In summary, popular toppings for pizza include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and bell peppers. Gluten-free options for pizza crust are available, such as a gluten-free pizza crust mix, cauliflower crust, or gluten-free flatbread. The Pampered Chef pizza stone can be used for grilling as well as baking in the oven, and the cooking time for pizza on the grill is typically 10-15 minutes. The Pampered Chef pizza cutter can also be used for cutting other foods, such as quesadillas, sandwiches, and brownies.
MarciMac
Besides the BBQ Chix Pizza recipe, what are you demming these days? I'm doing a show for a past host and she wants 3 different pizzas. I'm happy to do this for her, being a repeat host, she always gets a good turnout $$. Suggestions?

Go to the Files here and search for pizza - the Italian Grilled Pizza is superb. It calls for a pre-baked crust (Boboli) but you can adapt to use the new pizza grill pan. It is vegetarian and tasty. There are a lot of pizza documents in the files. Good luck!​

You can always do the three cheese garden pizza on the grill pan. It is such a hit and with all the fresh veggies (things people grow in their gardens) it'll give them a great idea what they can make with their garden. You could also do a cool veggie pizza, and the southwestern pizza in the 29 minutes to dinner vol. 2 is fabulous too.

I did a show last month where we did the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza! It was a huge hit! Super easy and super yummy!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Besides the BBQ Chix Pizza recipe, I have been demoing our delicious Margherita Pizza and our classic Pepperoni Pizza. Both are always a hit with guests and are great options for a pizza party. I also recommend trying our Veggie Pizza, which is loaded with fresh vegetables and a creamy garlic sauce. Let me know if you would like more information or any other suggestions. Happy cooking!

What are some popular toppings for pizza?

Some popular toppings for pizza include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and bell peppers. However, the possibilities are endless and you can get creative with your toppings.

Do you have any gluten-free pizza crust options?

Yes, we offer a gluten-free pizza crust mix that is easy to make and tastes delicious. You can also use a cauliflower crust or a gluten-free flatbread as a base for your pizza.

Can I use the Pampered Chef pizza stone for grilling?

Yes, our pizza stone is versatile and can be used for grilling as well as baking in the oven. Just make sure to follow the proper care and use instructions to avoid any damage to the stone.

How long does it take to cook a pizza on the grill?

The cooking time will vary depending on the temperature of your grill and the thickness of your crust. On average, it takes about 10-15 minutes to cook a pizza on the grill. It's best to keep an eye on it and check for doneness by lifting the crust with a spatula.

Can I use the Pampered Chef pizza cutter on other foods?

Yes, our pizza cutter can be used for cutting other foods such as quesadillas, sandwiches, and even brownies. It's a versatile tool that can make your food prep easier and cleaner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pckellyd