1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pizza Cutter uses

1. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

I know this is so simple...but I just had to share!

So I made French Toast for breakfast on Sunday morning, having a 3 yo & a 9 mo I'm always cutting food into the tiniest pieces. It's so tedious....so I got thinking...duh...use the pizza cutter!!!!!!!!

My husband looked at me like I was crazy for pulling it out of my TTA, but then once he saw how easy it was & put down his knife & grabbed the pizza cutter out of my hand for his own breakfast!

I know, I get so excited over the littlest things, but it helps me get through the day:D

So for all of you with small children (or with customers of the same) here's an extra selling point!:love:

Mar 20, 2009
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

It also works great when cutting sandwiches in 1/2 or 1/4's

Mar 20, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

been doing this for years....

Mar 20, 2009
  4. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

and quesadillas

Mar 20, 2009
  5. crissy11

crissy11 Member Gold Member

also to shred a whole head of lettuce.

Mar 20, 2009
  6. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I have customers who have stocked up on the old style pizza cutter and they use it to cut drywall/sheet rock.

Mar 20, 2009
  7. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

loving all these great tips...lettuce I never would've thought of that one...lol... ;)

Mar 20, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's great to cut spaghetti for little ones--as well as pretty much anything else:

pancakes
    waffles
    bar cookies

One of my friends said they really short-changed it when they named it the Pizza Cutter.

Mar 21, 2009
  9. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

These idea's are great!

Sheet rock - really?

I thought I was inovative with cutting english muffins for small people. LOL

10. crissy11

crissy11 Member Gold Member

It is also great to cut a banana in slices when you don't want to dirty the egg slicer. I never stop the pizza cutter... I slice going forward and then backward and it takes seconds to slice a whole banana.
    Did you know that you can take a pot of boiling water and put a whole banana in it for just a few seconds and when you peel and slice it it won't turn brown. The peel in the boiling water will turn gray to black and what makes the banana slices turn black over time is in the peel . I do this alot at my shows and they are amazed. It only takes 15-20 seconds in the water.

Mar 21, 2009
  11. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Works for cutting Lasagna and Brownies. Same thing for French Toast = Pancakes = Waffles.

I have used it to mince herbs with back & forth motion on a cutting board.

Mar 21, 2009
Have something to add?