• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pizza Cutter Cover Question for a Customer

In summary, a pizza cutter cover is used to protect the blade of the pizza cutter and keep it sharp. It is dishwasher safe and made of heat-resistant silicone. It is recommended to only use it for the pizza cutter and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm submitting a show tonight and a customer has the old style of pizza cutter. Does the replacement part we carry work with this old style? I don't want her to get it and be disappointed. My upline thinks it works, but I'm hoping someone knows for sure. TIA!

Attachments

• 25317264_10156852739456729_1815086681_o.jpg
    25317264_10156852739456729_1815086681_o.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 782
Just tried it. Fits!

Hi there,I can understand your concern about the replacement part for the old style pizza cutter. It's always best to be sure before making a purchase. I suggest doing some research on the specific replacement part and see if it is compatible with the old style pizza cutter. You can also reach out to the manufacturer or customer service for more information. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to customer satisfaction. Good luck with your show tonight!

1. What is the purpose of a pizza cutter cover?

A pizza cutter cover is used to protect the blade of the pizza cutter and prevent it from coming into contact with other items in your kitchen drawer or utensil holder. It also helps to keep the blade sharp, ensuring clean and easy cutting of your pizzas.

2. Is the pizza cutter cover dishwasher safe?

Yes, our pizza cutter covers are dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the dishwasher with your other utensils and it will come out clean and ready to use again.

3. Can I use the pizza cutter cover on other kitchen tools?

The pizza cutter cover is specifically designed for the pizza cutter and may not fit other kitchen tools. It is recommended to only use it for its intended purpose to ensure the best protection for your pizza cutter.

4. What is the material of the pizza cutter cover?

Our pizza cutter covers are made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use on hot pizza cutters without melting or warping.

5. How do I clean the pizza cutter cover?

You can clean the pizza cutter cover by hand with soap and water, or place it in the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
genburk
  • babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg