• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Pizza Crust for Your Party - Ready-Made & Delicious!

thirteenth time this week and it's not even Friday yet.I always use the good old Pillsbury, have not had a problem yet.:D :D :DAccording to Giada on the Food Network your local pizzeria may sell the dough to you. I would go in and let them know who you are and what you're doing and ask them if they will sell some fresh dough to you.
pampermeRai
Besides the P.C. pizza crust mix, does anyone know of a really good, perfect- every-time, ready-made pizza crust? I have a big pizza party coming up and want to make a little less work for myself:) Thanks!

JaysThere is a recipe at Allrecipes.com called Jay's Pizza Crust. My family loves it and I make it in the bar pan. Hope that helps.

I always use the good old Pillsbury, have not had a problem yet.:D :D :D

According to Giada on the Food Network your local pizzeria may sell the dough to you. I would go in and let them know who you are and what you're doing and ask them if they will sell some fresh dough to you. On her show she only pays about $3.00 a ball.

I pay $2 per dough ball & get 2 thinner pizzas

One of my favorite pizza crusts is the Pillsbury Crescent Dough. Take 2 cans and pat them into the large bar pan and it makes a delicious crust. I like it better than the Pillsbury Pizza Crust.

Hey there,
How are you going to do your pizza party? I have one coming up and was thinking of doing individual pizzas for everyone and having the toppings in SA pieces with tools next to each one so the guest could use them and participate. I am kinda nervous though. Throw some ideas at me everyone :eek:)

Pita PizzasI have done pizza shows using pitas as the crusts. They are so versatile and relatively inexpensive. The cool thing is that they work great for Grilled Pita Pizzas. Have a selection of toppings and let each person dress their own. Grill them for about 15 minutes with the cover closed or until they are just right for the "eater". They hold up really well on the grill as they do not fall apart.

Also, a great pizza that is really different and hot: Broccolli with walnuts!
Two tubes crescent rolls rolled onto the bar pan. Brush with good olive oil. Add about one pound of broccolli cooked crisp/tender in the Rice Cooker.
(Rinse broccolli and cut into smaller, bit sized pieces. Do not add any water, there is plenty on it from the rinsing! Nuke on high about 5 minutes. Let it sit about 5 more. That's it.) Then add 1/2 cup lightly toasted walnuts. Chop them with food chopper then use the small saute pan and toss them around with the Small Mix 'N Scraper until I can smell them. Use two to four Roma tomatoes. Core, then cut it into about 1/4 inch pieces. Add as much mozzarella as you want. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes at 425 or until the crust is golden. This is also great with a soft Assiago or even a Smoked Gouda. Then grate fresh parmesan over it.
I like this one because of all the tools I can use!

Chef Kearns said:
According to Giada on the Food Network your local pizzeria may sell the dough to you. I would go in and let them know who you are and what you're doing and ask them if they will sell some fresh dough to you. On her show she only pays about $3.00 a ball.

GREAT IDEA!

amya said:
One of my favorite pizza crusts is the Pillsbury Crescent Dough. Take 2 cans and pat them into the large bar pan and it makes a delicious crust. I like it better than the Pillsbury Pizza Crust.

Good idea, too! I will try that Thanks!

T.J.'sTrader Joe's has great dough for about the same price as Pillsbury. I always feel like a fool when I'm trying to roll square dough from Pillsbury into a circle. T.J.'s comes in a ball, so no problem!

pampermeRai said:
Good idea, too! I will try that Thanks!
One question - do you put the toppings on with the raw dough or bake the crust first and then top it later?

ChefMommyinOC said:
Trader Joe's has great dough for about the same price as Pillsbury. I always feel like a fool when I'm trying to roll square dough from Pillsbury into a circle. T.J.'s comes in a ball, so no problem!
Cool I think I will try that before the others Thanks!

Jennie_becca said:
There is a recipe at Allrecipes.com called Jay's Pizza Crust. My family loves it and I make it in the bar pan. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I love allrecipes.com!

ChefMommyinOC said:
Trader Joe's has great dough for about the same price as Pillsbury. I always feel like a fool when I'm trying to roll square dough from Pillsbury into a circle. T.J.'s comes in a ball, so no problem!

Thanks for the tip about Trader Joe's! I have the worse luck trying to unroll the Pillsbury pizza dough. I was making pizza for the family and it took forever to get it flattened out. Glad I wasn't doing a demo! What an embarassment.

smarteez2 said:
Hey there,
How are you going to do your pizza party? I have one coming up and was thinking of doing individual pizzas for everyone and having the toppings in SA pieces with tools next to each one so the guest could use them and participate. I am kinda nervous though. Throw some ideas at me everyone :eek:)
Individual pizza's are a cute idea. However I personally wouldn't attempt it. If you have a large crowd, oven space and cooking time may be a factor. Everyone will be eating at different times or waiting for their pizza to come out of the oven. I would make one or two pizza's with different toppings and cook them together.

Now if you want to have a "make your own" party, Ice cream is the way to go! Set up an ice cream sundie bar in all your SI pieces. The reward is immediate and so yummy!! :D

What is the best way to prepare the perfect pizza crust for my party?

The best way to prepare the perfect pizza crust for your party is to use our ready-made and delicious crusts from Pampered Chef. These crusts are pre-made with high-quality ingredients and are designed to be easy to use and delicious.

How many pizza crusts come in a package?

Our pizza crusts come in a package of two, providing enough crusts for a small party or gathering. If you have a larger party, we recommend purchasing multiple packages to ensure everyone gets a slice of delicious pizza.

Can I customize the toppings on the pre-made pizza crusts?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the toppings on our pre-made pizza crusts. These crusts are versatile and can be topped with your desired ingredients to create a perfect pizza for your party. Get creative and have fun with different topping combinations!

Do the pre-made pizza crusts need to be baked before adding toppings?

Our pre-made pizza crusts are designed to be baked before adding toppings. This ensures that the crust is crispy and fully cooked before adding toppings. Follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature.

Are the pre-made pizza crusts suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Our pre-made pizza crusts are made with high-quality ingredients and are suitable for those with dietary restrictions. They are vegetarian-friendly and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. However, please check the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • erinpcmorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Stephaniecafe