• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Pizza Balls Recipe | Perfect for Parties and Snacks

In summary, to make pizza balls, you need pizza dough, pizza sauce, toppings, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Roll out the dough, add sauce, toppings, and cheese, fold and seal, and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. You can use store-bought or homemade dough, make them ahead of time, and freeze them for later. Popular toppings include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers, onions, and olives.
DebPC
Staff member
PIZZA BALLS! 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can), 56 pepperoni slices, block of Colby cheese, 1 beaten egg, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, Garlic powder, 1 jar pizza sauce…Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather up the edges of the biscuit. Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. **Use the pizza sauce for dipping :) I'm sure these would be awesome in our Rectangular Stoneware.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5075/pizzaballs.jpg

I like doing them with the pieces of the Pillsbury breadsticks instead of the biscuits. I think they have more of a Pizza-y taste :D

Do you roll out the dough and cut them with a biscuit cutter?

No I just pinch a little off and wrap it around the pepperoni and cheese.

Hi there!I just wanted to say that these pizza balls look absolutely delicious! I love how easy and customizable they are with the different toppings and seasonings. And using our Rectangular Stoneware is a great idea - it will give the pizza balls a nice, crispy crust.I can't wait to try this recipe out for myself. Thank you for sharing it with us! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the pizza balls?

To make the pizza balls, you will need pizza dough, pizza sauce, your choice of toppings, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Roll out the pizza dough into small circles, spoon a small amount of pizza sauce onto each circle, add your desired toppings, and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Fold the dough over the ingredients and seal the edges. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. You can find pre-made pizza dough in the refrigerated section of most grocery stores. Alternatively, you can also use homemade pizza dough if you prefer.

3. Can I make the pizza balls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pizza balls ahead of time. After assembling the pizza balls, you can place them on a baking sheet and cover them with plastic wrap. Keep them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dough is cold from the refrigerator.

4. Can I freeze the pizza balls?

Yes, you can freeze the pizza balls. After assembling the pizza balls, place them on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to bake, simply place the frozen pizza balls on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until heated through.

5. What are some good toppings to use for the pizza balls?

You can use any of your favorite pizza toppings for the pizza balls. Some popular options include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers, onions, and olives. You can also get creative and try different combinations of toppings to find your favorite flavor combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam