• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Joining the Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk?

In summary, the Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk is an annual event organized by the Susan G. Komen foundation to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services. The walk typically takes place in October and there is a registration fee to participate, but fundraising options are available. Participants are welcome to walk as much or as little as they are able to and funds raised go towards breast cancer programs and research in the Pittsburgh area.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Hi Folks

I have started a team for the Pittsburgh, PA walk on October 29, 2011 on the North shore. If anyone would like to walk with us we would love to have you join us, our team name is Pampered Peeps and as folks join we will have more information
If you have a HWC t-shirt be sure to wear it and let your customers know you are walking. You will be surprised how many are touched by cancer in their family and friends circle.

Jan

well we are 1 away from double digits and if you would like to walk in Pittsburgh please join us "pampered peeps" on the 29th of Oct! I am team Captain and super excited. We even have a couple survivors with us!!!

iceThanks for letting us know about your team, Janice! I'm sure there are many members who would love to join you and support such a great cause. Good luck with your fundraising and walk!

What is the Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk?

The Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk is an annual event organized by the Susan G. Komen foundation to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services.

When and where does the walk take place?

The walk typically takes place in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The exact date and location may vary each year, so it's best to check the official Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk website for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to pay to participate in the walk?

Yes, there is a registration fee to participate in the walk. However, you can also choose to fundraise by forming a team or asking for donations from friends and family to cover the cost of registration.

Can I participate if I'm unable to walk the entire route?

Absolutely! The Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk is a non-competitive event and participants are welcome to walk as much or as little as they are able to. There are also rest stations along the route for those who need a break.

What happens to the funds raised from the walk?

All funds raised from the Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Walk go towards breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment programs in the Pittsburgh area. A portion of the funds also goes towards national breast cancer research and advocacy efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg