• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Pink With White Dots Plates?

In summary, the "Pink With White Dots Plate" has a diameter of 10 inches and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It is not suitable for use in the oven and is sold individually. Made of high-quality stoneware, it is durable but should be handled with care to prevent damage.
sweetd
Gold Member
I am looking for some of these plates, if anyone has some they want to sell pm me.

They are the HWC plates from a few years back.

Just PM'd ya! :D

1. What is the size of the "Pink With White Dots Plate"?

The "Pink With White Dots Plate" has a diameter of 10 inches, making it a perfect size for serving meals or using as a decorative piece.

2. Is the "Pink With White Dots Plate" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Pink With White Dots Plate" is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can the "Pink With White Dots Plate" be used in the oven?

No, the "Pink With White Dots Plate" is not suitable for use in the oven as it is made of stoneware.

4. Is the "Pink With White Dots Plate" sold individually or in a set?

The "Pink With White Dots Plate" is sold individually, so you can purchase as many or as few as you need.

5. How durable is the "Pink With White Dots Plate"?

The "Pink With White Dots Plate" is made of high-quality stoneware, making it durable and long-lasting. However, it is still recommended to handle with care to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies