• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent New Consultant Seeks Help With Pink Ribbon Pin Order

In summary, to place an order for the Pink Ribbon Pin, you can either log into your consultant account and add it to your cart, or call customer service with the item number and consultant ID. The minimum quantity for the order is 1, but it is recommended to order in bulk. There are no current discounts or promotions for the pin, but a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. The pin cannot be customized with consultant information and will arrive within 5-7 business days.
domesticated1
Hello everyone! My name is Melissa. I'm a new consultant. I have used this site for some great insight but have never posted. Now I need some help...again! My upline hasn't returned my messages and I REALLY need the pink ribbon pin order number quickly. I appreciate your help....Thanks!!!

The # you're looking for is 4303

:chef:

4303, It's under non-commission order, supply order. When you click to add an item you can click on the magnifier glass next to the item number and it will pull up a list for you.

:balloon::balloon:Thank you SO much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I'm getting ready for my grand opening and really wanted to have the pins!I just love this web site!!!!:D

1. How do I place an order for the Pink Ribbon Pin?

To place an order for the Pink Ribbon Pin, you can either log into your consultant account and add it to your cart, or call our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Make sure to have the item number (P1114) and your consultant ID ready.

2. What is the minimum quantity for the Pink Ribbon Pin order?

The minimum quantity for the Pink Ribbon Pin order is 1. However, we recommend ordering in bulk to save on shipping costs and have extras for events or sales.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Pink Ribbon Pin?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions currently available for the Pink Ribbon Pin. However, a portion of the proceeds from each pin purchase will be donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

4. Can I customize the Pink Ribbon Pin with my consultant information?

No, the Pink Ribbon Pin cannot be customized with consultant information. It features the Pampered Chef logo and the breast cancer awareness ribbon design.

5. How long does it take for the Pink Ribbon Pin order to arrive?

The Pink Ribbon Pin order will typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, please allow for additional time during peak ordering seasons or for international orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Anita Cotugno
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies